2. ...
  3. 108
  4. 109
  5. 110
  6. 111
  7. 112
  8. ...
  9. 293
I can't believe it, only two more days! It's been a long time waiting, but I think it will be worth every minute of it. Hang in there everybody! I'll see you star-side, spartans.
if i won this i know my life would almost complete lol jk maybe until halo 6 haha but i still hope i would get lucky in win somethin :D
Awesome giveaway, good luck to all who enter.
Is it okay if I'm 4 years under age? I feel like thats okay because kids in Iraq get married at the age of 6.
So in for this! Hope to win.. and Link is broken so I'm Guessing this is my entering post?
Man, how awesome would it be to win this. Good luck to everyone but I hope I take this one.
this sounds like a great giveaway to start the new master chief saga. i would love to win at least second place, i need a new xbox to play the awesomeness that is Halo 4
Freelancer Agent Alaska reporting for duty
I WOULD LOVE TO GET THE GRAND PRIZE!!!!!!!!!!! HALO $ FOR THE WIN!!!!
I would like to be entered too
If I won I would be so happy that I would explode with unimaginable joy, spewing rainbows everywhere summoning unicorns ridden by spartans lVs :D
i'm psyched for Halo 4 regardless. but why not enter for this? only two more days everyone...
I live in Western Australia, so I know how it feels to be left scratching my head when it comes to competition fine-print.

If I am eligible to enter, then, please, sign me up for a chance (I have the worst luck possible, so you guys and girls shouldn't have much to worry about!).

Given my chances, congratulations to those who do win any of the prizes.

Someone wanna play 'Fortunate Son' by CCR? Hail to the Chief!
The Grand Prize looks sick! Hope I win!
Oh hell why not? Never hurts to try right?
Hello my fellow Recruits
My the best Spartan win.
Halo 4!

Thank you Microsoft for hosting this competition.
-tetrahedrite.
lucky lucky cjicken bone lucky lucky chicken bone big bucks big bucks no wammie stop! entry good! haha
Ooooh, oooh, I want to join!

In a related note, I give you this!

I drew this in preparation for Halo 4 and think it is totally relevant.

I never win anything but there's no reason not to try right? Good day everyone, see you all on the Infinity!
chance to win just by posting sounds like a great idea to me! sign me up! good luck to everyone!
WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO US !! *Sobs*

This is amazing though!, by far one of the most impressive console package deals (In regards to teh Vanguard).

And I was even quite shocked that the price was not as bad as I had feared to see.

SO ~ Here's me putting my name in the hat... it would be nice to win one and then I can have a system link Halo 4 party when I move into my new apartment next weekend MWHAHAHA!

*Dreams of John*

Wake up Vizal.....

me: NoooO! Go away Cortana, you are ruining the moment! *sob*
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 108
  4. 109
  5. 110
  6. 111
  7. 112
  8. ...
  9. 293