3. 110
  4. 111
  5. 112
  6. 113
  7. 114
  8. ...
  9. 293
I will be the winner this time!
Instead of just replying by saying I hope I win, I'm going to say all my favorite things about each of the halo games (fps only).

Halo CE - epic campaign, and warthog wars were awesome as well. playing the PC version with modded maps was addicting and the game was just classic.

Halo 2 - best multiplayer maps of any halo, legendary online games, dual wielding, intense lan parties with friends, super jumps were sweet, ranking system was good (except for the hardcore modding it created).

Halo 3 - amazing campaign, very good maps, fire grenades :D and the brute chopper, flipping the elephant, epic infection playlists

Halo 3 ODST - Firefight was awesome but that's all.... (sorry least favorite halo)

Halo Reach - Best controls of any halo, the revenant, invasion, the armory, all awesome! Armor abilities were a nice addition, also killing afk's was fun.
I had a G155 PGE and I sold it to a friend who could use it more. This one would be awesome to win!
sign me up
I want in!
i want to win.
Enter me in please..Thank You!!

PS: This is my second post on this forum. The first was in the Roll Call!!
aww yeah, more toys to play with, im in.
sign me up!
Consider me entered. I appreciate the opportunity you are giving everyone to win such an amazing prize. Good luck to all!
ENTER ME! :)
Sign me up
"Red vs. Blue: The Blood Gulch Chronicles"

Donut: Defenses are established, Sarge!
[Sheila the tank, under Simmons' command, destroys part of the red base*]
Donut: Cancel that, Sarge - defenses are destroyed.
My official entry.
Eh, might as well try for some Halo stuff. I put in an entry!
I never win anything, so pick me!
Hot doggie! Let's do this.
Reclaimer.
Free Halo -Yoink-! Yeah!!!
My entry! <3 Halo and cannot wait for the game! Hope I win!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 110
  4. 111
  5. 112
  6. 113
  7. 114
  8. ...
  9. 293