2. ...
  3. 111
  4. 112
  5. 113
  6. 114
  7. 115
  8. ...
  9. 293
After watching Forward Until Dawn I really can't wait to get the game, all the videos and pics and media in general have been great! And I'm sure this will the best one yet!
Prizes Please!
I love free stuff! It's the best! Though, I generally have terrible luck and so don't have my hopes up, but there is no harm in trying.
I'll drop a beacon, but it'll be a while before anyone finds us. Years even. I'll miss you

Wake me, when you need me

Mayday, Mayday, Mayday, this is UNSC FFG201 FORWARD UNTO DAWN requesting immediate EVAC. Survivors abord. Prioritization code: VICTOR05-3-SIERRA0117

Mayday, Mayday, Mayday, this is UNSC FFG201 FORWARD UNTO DAWN requesting immediate EVAC. Survivors abord. Prioritization code: VICTOR05-3-SIERRA0117

>WARNING
>UNEXPLAINED COURSE ALTERATION
>GRAVITATIONAL FORCES UNDEFINED
>SPEED INCREASING

[REACTIVATE]

Wake up John.
Oh yeah! I need to win this!
I'm in. I would love to win this. Not to mention that Halo 4 will be the best game this year.

EPICxBATMAN15
Ohhhhh yeah! Enter me please!

I'd love to win some sweet prizes. How about giving me a 1/n shot in winning?
(n = number of eligible entrees.)

Thanks!

Wake up John...
I can't wait to play this game. I have my copy pre ordered at GameStop and this prize would make the game that much sweeter. Good luck to everyone.
This is my entry.Good luck and congrats to the winners!Glad they are doing an awesome giveaway right before the biggest release of the year :D
Good Luck everyone! If I win, you can put my prize in the Toys 4 Tots bin, as I already have an Xbox and will already have Halo4.

Liking the sound of this contest, especially the 7.1 headset. Plus that Halo Xbox is pretty sweet looking. :-)
I can't wait for Halo 4! :D
I'm game. sign me up!!!!! Good luck to all
That's a lot of cool gear being given away even for third place wireless turtle head sets are nice but I need a New xbox since my elite just died of a hardware error and it past the warranty.
all i have to do is comment and i'm entered to win?
You guys are ama-za-zing!! I can't wait tell Tuesday for the mid-night premiere :D
This has been the longest weekend ever. I've never wanted a weekend to end more quickly before in my life!
It's good to see GAEMS and 343 partner up and give back to the fans!
sounds like a good deal.ill take it
Please consider this my official entry into this contest. I wish everyone good luck.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 111
  4. 112
  5. 113
  6. 114
  7. 115
  8. ...
  9. 293