3. 81
  4. 82
  5. 83
  6. 84
  7. 85
  8. ...
  9. 293
interesting. count me in.
Good luck everyone, but I hope I win! :) Thank you for the opportunity to enter this contest!
Man it sure would be nice to win this! I never get to play games anymore due to my busy life schedule, being able to bring this on the go would be awesome!
gotta love the usa, thatd be so sick to win my original arcade box is just about on its last legs.
Would love to win this.
What?! This is awesome!!!! I totally want in on this! Sign me up!!!
I've been a fan of Halo since I was in 5th grade!!! It's been a major part of my gaming life and its really the only game that gets me truly excited when a new one comes out. Keep up the good work Microsoft and I'm loving what 343 is doing with the series! Spartan 555 out!
I need this for the long bus rides to relatives houses! :D
Sweet!
Awesome!
Can't wait for halo 4!!! I hope I win the prize! good luck everyone!
A bundle of free Halo 4 gear? Sign me up.
the halo series is what got me into fps games in the first place, i played the original halo when it first came out on the xbox, and i currently own all of the games right now. this giveaway is such an awesome idea and just amazing, winning this is not important to me but it would be amazing if i did.
I would love to win these. Awesome looking prizes! Can't wait for Halo 4!
Not a big Fan of entry to win but it's for something halo so I'm in.
These final days are dragging on and on >_<
Sweet, this would be awesome if I won! my Xbox is 6+ years old and just took a dive :( and right before Halo 4 is released too! maybe if I don't win the wife will get me a new one for Christmas? doubtful though, after we get the kids taken care not much hope of that, always Christmas bonus's. Come on bonus!$$$$
sign me up please , i love a good give away
Woot woot woot... I'm up for this... Sure would help with my continued training of the next generation of Halo fan in my family.
I want!!!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 81
  4. 82
  5. 83
  6. 84
  7. 85
  8. ...
  9. 293