2. ...
  3. 82
  4. 83
  5. 84
  6. 85
  7. 86
  8. ...
  9. 293
Pretty sweet package. I would love to win this. Can't wait for the game.
I'll Enter... wondering if there is an international winner will the power supplies be the US or the international versonis... hmmm
Sign me up as well. This would be great to take my Xbox to work everyday. Lol
But seriously I take it to work everyday
sign me up, looks awesome, cant wait till the 6th
Well all right
me 2 please, it would be so cool............
This is just an amazing thing.
I hear the Co-Op Missions are going to be every week?

I can't wait for the new Halo 4. Along with BLOPS2,I'll be set until the next disappointment from Ubisoft...the new Rainbow Six.
Please enter me in for this sweepstakes!

I would love to win an Halo 4 Xbox Console.

Long live Halo!
It would be awesome/blessing if I won any prizes. Good luck to everyone, try to avoid Halo 4 spoilers, and enjoy the game Nov 6.
i wana win!!!!
really excited for halo 4! hopefully i can win this cause my xbox is about 5 years old and i think it might get a red ring soon and im hoping that that wont happen like right when halo 4 comes out. that would like completely break my heart. I cant wait till Tuesday!!!! :D
Awesome prizes!
Tritton is a good headset line and I would love to have a wireless set. Already a proud owner to a wired set but organizing the wires can be a hassle.
Very nice package of items to give away. I can't wait to get Halo 4 and start playing! Good Luck Everyone who enters.
Really excited for halo 4 looks like it's going to be pretty intense. Can't wait to see what 343 has to offer.
pretty awesome prizes here
count me in :D
I need an upgrade, my 20GB hard drive is full.
Finally something I can win!!!!!!!!!!!!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 82
  4. 83
  5. 84
  6. 85
  7. 86
  8. ...
  9. 293