2. ...
  3. 83
  4. 84
  5. 85
  6. 86
  7. 87
  8. ...
  9. 293
By the Forerunner's blessing! Pick me, pick me! My girlfriend would be so thankful if I got those headphones! :P
Cant wait to Blarg my opponents but alas no sangheili i will just have to wait >:)
Consider hat officially thrown in!

So excited over halo 4! from what ive seen 343 have done an amazing job. Bungie left some big shoes to fill and you guys did very well!

My friends and I are doing a marathon viewing of the MLG Fall Championship 2012 Broadcast and will be going to the midnight release!!

Well enough Brown nosing. Hope i win!!

Thanks 343!!
Good Luck Every One
HALO!!!!!!!!! So pumped for Halo 4 coming out on tuesday! MASTER CHIEF for PRESIDENT!!!!! Good luck to everyone in the giveaway.
oh man I can really use the headset with the other cool prizes... I want to win. :-)
these prizes look absolutely amazing hopefully this counts me in the running for this contest. well good luck everyone, with the people applying, we all are going to need it.
dear 343i/microsoft/madcatz i would do you proud in using your equipment i am a huge fan of halo since halo ce i hope halo 4 is going to be the best game on xbox until halo 5. thank you 343 for taking on haloi dont think bungie could have done what you have,madcatz have done realy nice work on the headsets and thank you microsoft for funding and creating xbox/halo kind regards s.j.d p.s good luck everyone its very genorous of 343i/microsoft/madcatz to do this
Did I win?
if i win i romise to play while i'm pooping
If I understand correctly, this PGE will make me able to play Halo where ever the -Yoink- I please.

OH MY GOD YES

Now I just need to figure out how I'm going to sneak it into school...
come on winner
I really hope too win. :) Good luck to everyone and enjoy the game.
I would absolutely LOVE even ONE of those prizes let alone the grand prize. Thank you 343 for bringing back the Halo franchise. I can't wait to play the game!
Im in. I need this please let me when lol
You know I was really disappointed there was no legendary edition for Halo 4 but all the give aways and extras offered both in products and in the game in the form of multiplayer content I am fine with it.
Blarg.
We need this for PAX and RTX trips!
I'm getting all 3 of the prizes!
Doesn't hurt to try, I guess. I never win anything from contests, so here's my chance! Good luck to all the other Halo fans out there! Would be nice to upgrade my headset, at least. :) CHEERS TO HALO 4!!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 83
  4. 84
  5. 85
  6. 86
  7. 87
  8. ...
  9. 293