2. ...
  3. 84
  4. 85
  5. 86
  6. 87
  7. 88
  8. ...
  9. 293
Yes, I want to win! Wake up John and give me the prize!
Quote:
Quote:
U.S only??????
This contest is not US only. Here is the applicable part from the rules.

Quote:
CAN I ENTER?

You are eligible to enter this Sweepstakes if you meet the following requirements at time of entry:

You are
• a legal resident of the 50 United States and District of Columbia, and are 17 years of age or older.

If you are 17 of age or older, but are considered a minor in your place of residence, you should ask your parent’s or legal guardian’s permission prior to submitting an entry into this Sweepstakes; and

You are NOT
• a resident of any of the following countries: Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, and Syria.

PLEASE NOTE:
• U.S. export regulations prohibit the export of goods and services to Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan and Syria. Therefore residents of these countries / regions are not eligible to participate.

You are NOT
• an employee of Microsoft Corporation or an employee of a Microsoft subsidiary; and

You are NOT
• involved in any part of the administration and execution of this Sweepstakes; and

You are NOT
• an immediate family (parent, sibling, spouse, child) or household member of a Microsoft employee, an employee of a Microsoft subsidiary, or a person involved in any part of the administration and execution of this Sweepstakes.

This Sweepstakes is void outside of the geographic area described above and wherever else prohibited by law.
thanks for clearing that up
If I throw my hat into the ring, will I get it back?
I shall win at all cost, it will be my mission as I conquer the Halo 4 Infinity Slayer and take over the DMR as my trusted rifle
Ah yeah peanut butter
It is a very cool giveaway
I'm in, can't WAIT for the return of the Chief!!
Come on, papa needs a new xbox!!!
Can't wait for Halo 4.
Im so unbelievably excited for HALO 4! I'd love to win a prize too! Good luck everyone! Welp, back to watching Forward Unto Dawn again! See you all tuesday. AXIOS
I Want to win the headset.
Been played all of the Halo games so far. Been excited for Halo 4 since i had heard it. Halo was the first game i played on the xbox and loved it ever since. Plus this is my first time entering in a contest for Halo. So good luck everyone and no matter who wins just got to say Halo 4 is still going to be awesome
I can't wait to use the MANTIS!!!!!!! It looks like so much fun!
Sorry everyone else but I WIN!!! Now send me my stuff ASAP please!
Here is my entry...
Good luck everybody else.
I've been waiting for this game for so long.I am so pumped for halo 4 there will be no stopping me from playing for 2 days straight since i'll be all hoped up on double xp mountain dew!
Why not?
This would be awesome! Good luck everyone! I never win, but why not? :)
I want to let everyone know that I wish them the best of luck in this contest and hope them the best. i would like to win this awesome prize for many reasons for one i have have ordered my copy of the game and I am completely excited seriously. I have played every game in the series from CE to reach and read every book also I have read every weekly update and watched every trailer and i am completely infatuated with everything there has to do with halo and everything involved. Another is that wining this contest would be the only way for me to play halo like this and it would be absolutely unbelievable to win this prize. Again I would like would like to thank 343 and GAEMS and everybody possible for giving everyone the opportunity to experience Halo 4 in the best way possible. I'll see everyone on the 6 (on the opposite side of my BR scope of course)!
This is my entry! Let's do this and good luck everyone!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 84
  4. 85
  5. 86
  6. 87
  7. 88
  8. ...
  9. 293