2. ...
  3. 85
  4. 86
  5. 87
  6. 88
  7. 89
  8. ...
  9. 293
Sign me up, this is going to be awesome!
My God Wake up John dont you what i can win
I would be honored to win any of these prizes! I have been playing halo since halo 1 on the original xbox. It is by far my favorite game series of all time, and nothing compares even slightly. Halo 3 is my personal favorite, and I even made multiple gold xbox live accounts in order to achieve more 50's :P I pre-ordered halo 4, and nothing would be cooler than getting some other halo accessories to represent this epic series. I can't wait until November 6th!! P.S Sign me up :)

Good Luck All

~Risky Rusher~
Looks like 343 isn't messing around. Halo 4 looks amazing! These last few days are killing me.
Such an amazing prize! Sign me up, please.
WICKED AWESOME sweepstakes! I'm crazy excited to play Halo 4 and now I have a chance to win some wicked sweet gear - it doesn't get any better than this!
I love the direction Halo is going! Please let me be a winner! I will use it every day!
Sign me up. I want it.
That is some sweet stuff!!! Pick ME!!!!!!
I want to win to
So is this where we post our entries? I tried clicking the "get to entering" link and it was broken. If it is here I really do wish the best of luck to everybody that enters, but remember I'm also going to be striving to win this, all in the spirit of competition! :)
Preordered Halo 4,so excited!!
This is my entry. Can't wait!
This is amazing! Can't wait to get halo on Tuesday and this would be an amazing addition to my collection. Been a fan since the very beginning.
After long consideration,I've decided I should enter and win.
It's been a long 5 years of waiting, I can't believe it's almost here!
That headset looks gorgeous !!!!
Why I should win ?
Because I'm a halo fan since Halo 1 for xbox ;) and Halo is the reason why I've bought the xbox and 360 over the playstation !!! Btw I know I'm not that lucky to win giveaways (tried many times on twitter but nothing :( ) But I'd like to try one more time !!!!!!
Good luck at all !!!
Count me in on this one. Been wanting one for a long time ^_^
entering for my boyfriend hope i win for him.
Count me in :)
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 85
  4. 86
  5. 87
  6. 88
  7. 89
  8. ...
  9. 293