Would anyone else wait for the midnight release of it, if it ever became a reality???
Sounds good, but wouldn't feature our favorite ODSTs from the last one.
I might do it.
Uh, no. As entertaining as ODST was, it was not worth its release price of $60. Campaign was good, soundtrack great, Firefight super fun... should have been $40.
I would want it to take place soon after were Rookie died to see what happens next but... I think its only in the book/comics now
I would buy and play it, but I see no love for ODSTs coming from 343. So I doubt it will ever exist.
Doubt it. It was a fun campaign, but not worth a full game price, and I hated firefight.
Love the idea of it but need to make you feel more human.
1. this is the Poll section. why is this here

2. To answer your question, I'd rather 343 work on Halo 6 for now. They didn't have enough time with H5 so H6 should theoretically be better if they get more time
I'm sure it would be intresting.
I would buy and play it, but I see no love for ODSTs coming from 343. So I doubt it will ever exist.
Its unfortunate, we can hope tho.
Hell no!
ODST's are practically none existent due to the idea of the new Spartan programme, Maybe a Spartan ops for between Halo 4 & 5?
it sounds like it could be cool
Il'l keep on dreaming
Sounds like a pretty good idea :D
1. this is the Poll section. why is this here

2. To answer your question, I'd rather 343 work on Halo 6 for now. They didn't have enough time with H5 so H6 should theoretically be better if they get more time
I pressed on the "add new topic" link and not the "add new poll" link.
However, I'm also not sure why it went into the polls instead of the General Discussion tab (Even if I did change the Topic type tab as "General")
Do not post spam.

Spoiler:
Show