Skip to main content
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Hey guys do you think that they should do a Halo 5 ODST? What do you think they would do it on and which ODSTs would they follow through their story? I personally liked the change for Halo 3 ODST and would love to see another one.
I would be for that.
What would you like to see in it? ODST Spartans or anything like that?
Well considering the following...I doubt it would be possible
Spoiler:
Show
Hawkeye599 wrote:
Hey guys do you think that they should do a Halo 5 ODST? What do you think they would do it on and which ODSTs would they follow through their story? I personally liked the change for Halo 3 ODST and would love to see another one.
If it was made with the same quality as H3 ODST than I would buy it in a heartbeat.
Spoiler:
Show

Rookie.. :( That book was so depressing. Freaking Mickey though. He does strike me as the kind of person that would eventually betray the UNSC.
I mean we could always have a new group of ODSTs and maybe even do ODST Spartans and also:
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show

Well who said it had to be a direct sequel? That's stupid. I always envisioned an idea that we'd get taken back to Pre-Covenant era and fight the Insurrecrionists. Or if that's too bland there's a megaton of battles throughout the Halo lore and ODSTs are almost at all of them
toferrisk wrote:
Spoiler:
Show

Well who said it had to be a direct sequel? That's stupid. I always envisioned an idea that we'd get taken back to Pre-Covenant era and fight the Insurrecrionists. Or if that's too bland there's a megaton of battles throughout the Halo lore and ODSTs are almost at all of them
Well the OP said Halo 5 ODST so it would have to be during that time.
How about if it was set in a city destroyed by a guardian, and you have to find and evacutate civilians. . . idk.
No ODST spartans, i'm having enough trouble believing 343i when they say "Oh yeah ODST's, they're still around..yeah.. -snicker-" Only evidence of ODST's still being around since 343i took over are the two in the Kilo Five trilogy. 343i has NOT shown them in game or media since and that's so depressing, Bungie setup ODST's as being these badass awesome regular humans who could get the job done.

So if they make another ODST game, I don't want to see any Spartans
No ODST spartans, i'm having enough trouble believing 343i when they say "Oh yeah ODST's, they're still around..yeah.. -snicker-" Only evidence of ODST's still being around since 343i took over are the two in the Kilo Five trilogy. 343i has NOT shown them in game or media since and that's so depressing, Bungie setup ODST's as being these badass awesome regular humans who could get the job done.

So if they make another ODST game, I don't want to see any Spartans
I agree. I miss having odst AIs in the game
toferrisk wrote:
Spoiler:
Show

Well the OP said Halo 5 ODST so it would have to be during that time.
True but that had nothing to do with my question. Who said it had to be a direct sequel to the last one?
halo 3 ODST wasn't during halo 3...it was during halo 2.
halo 3 ODST wasn't during halo 3...it was during halo 2.
But it was during Halo 3's release so I think that's why it was named so
Apparently ODST's are gone. They either had to become Spartan IV's or leave. So I don't see another ODST game coming anytime soon. Only thing I have in mind is the Spirit of Fire's ODST's but other than that it's not ideal.
Apparently ODST's are gone. They either had to become Spartan IV's or leave. So I don't see another ODST game coming anytime soon. Only thing I have in mind is the Spirit of Fire's ODST's but other than that it's not ideal.
Er, what? There is no possible way for them to be gone. That's like saying the Army Rangers are apparently gone, you can't just erase an entire military Branch
Halo 5 ODST (or a second Halo ODST game) with the classic movement Halo 3 ODST had, PvP multiplayer and a great story would be amazing!
They could launch a Halo 5: ODST with Halo 5:Guardians forge for firefight maps. Campaign could focus around recruiting the next group of ODST soldiers, where they train against each other(PvP). You would create your own ODST and play through a campaign in the style of the original ODST games campaign, at least level design wise.
Spoiler:
Show

ODSTs are now Spartans
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2