1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Even h3 odst is my favorite game, I don't want to receive another odst game,I don't want the odst involved in this genocide of halo that 343i is doing, don't get me wrong 343i made an awesome game but the turn that they're making to chief history and halo lore overall is turning so wrong imo.
I would definitely prefer the release of a halo multiplayer-only every few years, I just want 343i to stop ruinning the history by pushing it.
Another odst game would be great. New stories different characters, free roaming with cool silenced pistols and rifles. I'd preorder it, and I haven't done that since the Reach bs.
I loved halo 3 ODST. ODST's have a big fan base and I think a new ODST game would be a great addition to the halo lineup. Wonder what the armour would look like though.
Well considering the following...I doubt it would be possible
Spoiler:
Show

What about some romance thing that Romeo and Dare are together and Buck finds out and goes on a rampage.
I would imagine that their armor would be similar to what they already have or be the ODST Spartan armor that is in Halo 5.
Why would they get rid of the ODST program? They were key in every battle that they were involved in.
While I would love the idea, I think ODST was a one hit wonder, I feel if they tried to do it now, it would be a complete mess, and wouldn't have the same atmosphere (not that it has to, but half of the appeal of ODST was the way it felt)
Maybe a game where you start as an odst and then become and train to be a spartan, make and customize you charatcer, incding his/her face, just in Halo: New Blood,(great book) go on spec ops mission with your fireteam or something and maybe on SOME missions you can fight insurrectionist
Maybe a game where you start as an odst and then become and train to be a spartan, make and customize you charatcer, incding his/her face, just in Halo: New Blood,(great book) go on spec ops mission with your fireteam or something and maybe on SOME missions you can fight insurrectionist
That would be cool
I would love idea of a story on how an ODST trains and over time becomes a spartan. I would love a game like that.
I didn't buy the previous ODST game, Nor will I buy any future ODST game. I want to play as a Spartan not a weaker ODST. I don't need to play as MC . But I do need to play as a Spartan.
I didn't buy the previous ODST game, Nor will I buy any future ODST game. I want to play as a Spartan not a weaker ODST. I don't need to play as MC . But I do need to play as a Spartan.
Why do you feel that you have to be a Spartan? The ODST game showed the story of how normal humans can also make a difference. It was more of a stealthy and strategy game instead of just running headfirst into battle without a care.
Any extra content for the franchise is great so yeah I agree.
Ok I am glad that I am not the only one who would be interested in this as a game.
No ODST spartans, i'm having enough trouble believing 343i when they say "Oh yeah ODST's, they're still around..yeah.. -snicker-" Only evidence of ODST's still being around since 343i took over are the two in the Kilo Five trilogy. 343i has NOT shown them in game or media since and that's so depressing, Bungie setup ODST's as being these badass awesome regular humans who could get the job done.

So if they make another ODST game, I don't want to see any Spartans
There were ODSTs mentioned in the second season of Hunt the Truth when FERO got "kidnapped" in the middle of a riot

Just because most of the ODSTs went on to become Spartan IVs doesn't mean that there are no more ODSTs altogether. There's always new recruits
HALO 5: Joint Assault

As the UNSC gets more involved in the Sangheili civil war, joint operations between the Swords Of Sanghelios and UNSC forces become common place. But the wounds of the Human-Covenant war are still raw and distrust runs rampant. Follow the journey of a veteran ODST Master Sergeant Marcus P. Stacker and a young Elite Minor forced into an uneasy alliance behind enemy lines. With the covenant remnants hunting them and the emerging threat of the forerunners the two will have to learn to trust each other or die trying.
Quote:
HALO 5: Joint Assault
As the UNSC gets more involved in the Sangheili civil war, joint operations between the Swords Of Sanghelios and UNSC forces become common place. But the wounds of the Human-Covenant war are still raw and distrust runs rampant. Follow the journey of a veteran ODST Master Sergeant Marcus P. Stacker and a young Elite Minor forced into an uneasy alliance behind enemy lines. With the covenant remnants hunting them and the emerging threat of the forerunners the two will have to learn to trust each other or die trying.
I really like this idea. It sounds like it could be a cool game.
Well considering the following...I doubt it would be possible
Spoiler:
Show

NOBLE SIX TO THE -- oh
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2