2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 14
WTF!!! I just dished out $500 bucks not even 6 months ago for the Elite XBOx One!!!!

Talk about out a quick way to make some one a PlayStation player. I left PlayStation for Xbox but as much as I like Halo I won't be forced in to paying for a console upgrade for every title!!
Sounds like the whole xbox 360 slim fiasco all over again
Thorulfr wrote:
What the hell is the Scorpio Xbox?
could you link where you heard it.
Here you go.
Lol
Back to back.
WTF!!! I just dished out $500 bucks not even 6 months ago for the Elite XBOx One!!!!

Talk about out a quick way to make some one a PlayStation player. I left PlayStation for Xbox but as much as I like Halo I won't be forced in to paying for a console upgrade for every title!!
lol I left nintendo for ps then left ps for nintendo, then upgraded nintendo, then to finnaly leave for xbox, now to come back to ps... Wow
also is microsoft making the xbox one like the ds, making different versions of it to upgrade it, to make more versions?
Itll be just like a PC you can play on one with minimum graphics and on the Scorpio it'll be like playing on ultra. Upgrades come out like every month for the PC and nobody cries because you don't have to get it to play the games.
Rhydon65 wrote:
Ramir3z77 wrote:
Is Microsoft really pulling this -Yoink- again? :/

Great a more powerful Xbox...except everyone who already bought an Xbox is just being enticed to spend another few hundred dollars on a slight upgrade. His "we don't want to wait eight years for technology" comment is concerning...please tell me we won't be getting a new xbox every two years. In which case the "consoles are cheaper" argument will finally be indefensible.
That's exactly what I was thinking. "A new Xbox? W-what the...?! I JUST BOUGHT THE NEW XBOX!!!!"

Unless they let us trade in our Xbox Ones in exchange for these new Xboxes, or at least give us a reasonable discount from the trade in, I don't think it will be worth it.
All I'll say is that I'd be more likely to buy an XB1 if the slim model is confirmed. Don't necessarily need it, but it would be nice to have the classic Halo games on higher resolution and so forth.
I'm really hoping that the scorpio comes out this year rather than 2017.
I want to get a 4k bluray player to go with my new tv and I'd like to see sony and MS put out a console capable of playing 4k hdr blurays

You do realize that PlayStation is coming out with a "newer" console before Xbox right? So before you bash on Xbox, the ps4 neo was leaked before the Xbox Scorpio.
Nooga wrote:
Newer xbox that may be releasing in 2017 with an upgraded gpu to run oculus rift games. I highly doubt this will effect anything else for a while.
So you're telling me I won't be able to play with the Oculus Rift on my Xbox One and that I'll have to buy an entirely new Xbox already? I'd be genuinely pissed if they already forget about the Xbox One. I'd even be more pissed if Halo 6 won't run properly one the Xbox One.
Same!
Thorulfr wrote:
Here you go.
Bahaha, I thought maybe you had a better link than I did, I gotta use this some time.
I know right? Seriously this is one of the reasons PlayStation tops the console market, Microsoft needs to get it together, because I love the Xbox, and I don't want to see it become a wii u with little to no sales.
They already said they are not going to leave og xb1 owners in the dust but the new one will just play things at a slightly higher rez, maybe a little more stable framerate and probably support 4k video services/blurays...Nothing about the neo or scorpio suggests that they will run anything crazy better: Don't think you are missing out on all of a sudden getting splitscreen, games won't run at 4k (high end pcs do it, not something with 6 tflps), and at the end of the day its more about MS trying to change narrative vs sony and about both companies enabling VR and 4k video (video, not games)
I'll just wait until I know exactly how this will work
They already said they are not going to leave og xb1 owners in the dust but the new one will just play things at a slightly higher rez, maybe a little more stable framerate and probably support 4k video services/blurays...Nothing about the neo or scorpio suggests that they will run anything crazy better: Don't think you are missing out on all of a sudden getting splitscreen, games won't run at 4k (high end pcs do it, not something with 6 tflps), and at the end of the day its more about MS trying to change narrative vs sony and about both companies enabling VR and 4k video (video, not games)
Bingo! This guy gets it.
Thorulfr wrote:
Here you go.
Right! Google IT - well done on that link (for dummies) HA
You do know the new Xbox is just like how the white 360 was to the black 360, right? Just newer. Then first versions of the 360 could get the red ring of death. The newer ones could not because they updated hardware. It's the same console just different hardware When produced
I really don't want to have to upgrade my Xbox. Those things are expensive.
Scoripo Xbox?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 14