Skip to main content

Forums / Community / General Discussion

Halo 6: Noble Resurrection

OP LIGAS of EARTH

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
What if Noble 6 was just incapacitated on Reach and the Heretic Underground secretly transported Spartan B312 to a hidden Heretic base where they kept he/she on ice while doing bizarre tests on him/her with Forerunner technology. Then they abandoned the base during a unknown disaster, it goes derelict for many years and the UNSC Infinity randomly jumps to the area while on the run from Cortana...
Naw, he's dead. And thankfully, too; your Halo/Winter Soldier mashup idea doesn't sound too compelling.
What if Noble 6 was just incapacitated on Reach and the Heretic Underground secretly transported Spartan B312 to a hidden Heretic base where they kept he/she on ice while doing bizarre tests on him/her with Forerunner technology. Then they abandoned the base during a unknown disaster, it goes derelict for many years and the UNSC Infinity randomly jumps to the area while on the run from Cortana...
If you want to write a fan-fic feel free. As far as having that actually happen for Halo 6, I really hope not. Dead is dead IMO, unless you're Johnson.
Chimera30 wrote:
Naw, he's dead. And thankfully, too; your Halo/Winter Soldier mashup idea doesn't sound too compelling.
They said the same thing about Cortana and frankly after H5's plot why not go high cheesy comic book resurrection for a character that even Bungie didn't put a clear time stamp of death on.
Chimera30 wrote:
They said the same thing about Cortana and frankly after H5's plot why not go high cheesy comic book resurrection for a character that even Bungie didn't put a clear time stamp of death on.
Just because they did it once doesn't mean they should do it again. And like every other person here who wishes for Noble 6 to have survived: he's dead, and will be dead until 343i changes canon, and if 343i is smart, they won't change that part of canon.
Chimera30 wrote:
Chimera30 wrote:
Just because they did it once doesn't mean they should do it again. And like every other person here who wishes for Noble 6 to have survived: he's dead, and will be dead until 343i changes canon, and if 343i is smart, they won't change that part of canon.
Well anyway the state of the Halo Universe basically needs a "Deus Ex Machina" of some sort or would you rather Mendicant Bias or some Ancient Humans on ice to the rescue?
I'd prefer to not have more dead characters come back to life. One was terrible enough as it is...
Or maybe make Fire Team Osiris the new Noble Team with Buck ending up as the sole survivor, that'd be a-ok in my book.
Or maybe make Fire Team Osiris the new Noble Team with Buck ending up as the sole survivor, that'd be a-ok in my book.
The New Osiris team then having their ranks bolstered by four individuals involved in deep cover ops that required various death fakings, retirements, and betrayal to carry out. Yes please.
I want someone from halo reach becak in the halo 6 campaign. That would be so lit.
I totally expected that Cortana did not die. I wish they never ignored the amazing Fall of Reach to make that garbage campaign for halo reach.
I want someone from halo reach becak in the halo 6 campaign. That would be so lit.
Your wish is granted for we will have Buck in Halo 6 Campaign, everyone else is dead.
I was wondering something.
I thought it would be interesting to have Jun as the leader of Osiris instead of Locke. I know Jun is the creator of the Spartan IV programme, but woudn't that make Osiris a little bit more important? :/
Just my thinking.
No let's not have that. One of my biggest pet peeves is when a series brings a character back to life that had an otherwise meaningful demise. It ruins everything that the death meant.
I thought it would be interesting to have Jun as the leader of Osiris instead of Locke. I know Jun is the creator of the Spartan IV programme, but woudn't that make Osiris a little bit more important? :/
Just my thinking.
It just wouldn't make much sense for him to undertake that task. He was a more important role to play elsewhere as a recruiter. I don't know how it would enhance the importance of Osiris. I mean, they were already tasked with bringing the legendary 117 to heel. That's pretty paramount as is.
Your wish is granted for we will have Buck in Halo 6 Campaign, everyone else is dead.
Not quite. Jun is still alive, it would be cool to see him show up again.
Hotrod192 wrote:
I though Jun died on Onyx?
And then they all kissed. The end.
Hotrod192 wrote:
What? Jun was never on Onyx. Will died on Onyx, as did Kurt. But Jun is still alive and actually recruited many of the Spartan-IVs into the program. Both Palmer and Buck were recruited by him. And the Vigilant set of armour? That was made for him as well.
Hotrod192 wrote:
Hotrod192 wrote:
What? Jun was never on Onyx. Will died on Onyx, as did Kurt. But Jun is still alive and actually recruited many of the Spartan-IVs into the program. Both Palmer and Buck were recruited by him. And the Vigilant set of armour? That was made for him as well.
Well I stand corrected.
Buck is from halo reach? Aww i wanted someone like jorge. I wish he had survived that explosion
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2