2. ...
  3. 26
  4. 27
  5. 28
  6. 29
  7. 30
  8. ...
  9. 41
Now in halo 5, ghost are absolute monsters of offense with hardly any counters, especially that ghost ultra with its explosive rounds.

But counting BTB, ghost are extremely hard to counter without team work.
Now in halo 5, ghost are absolute monsters of offense with hardly any counters, especially that ghost ultra with its explosive rounds.

Especially with this game's aim.

But Countering a Ghost with a decent BR or a Plasma isn't incredibly difficult, on my end, and neither of those require Armor Lock to pull off.
L377UC3 wrote:

But Countering a Ghost with a decent BR or a Plasma isn't incredibly difficult, on my end, and neither of those require Armor Lock to pull off.
Plasma grenade? Good luck spawning with that,without the req card
The community is split on Halo Reach.
L377UC3 wrote:

Plasma grenade? Good luck spawning with that,without the req card
Not my problem. It's 343's fault if their pre-existing counters to the Ghost require their stupid RNG system to accomplish. All the problems with fighting a Ghost are purely inventions of 343 within this game, and have nothing to do with Armor Lock.
Reach was -Yoink-.
- bloom
- horrid map design
- AA's
- sword block
- mini Nike grenades
- no skill system. Random credit crap
Must I go on
Reach was -Yoink-.
- bloom
- horrid map design
- AA's
- sword block
- mini Nike grenades
Must I go on
Man, I hated those Nike grenades. People spammed them too much, Jordans were all over the map by the end of the game.
"Halo 6 to be more like Reach"

Aka:

"Halo 6 to be worst Halo to date"

lol what? Ghosts are made of cardboard in this game.
I think Halo 6 won't be like Reach because 343 don't swing that way. They want it more like CoD, which is in my opinion foolish. Halo 6 has too much potentional and we have to expect 343 to crush that like a bug because they're making it, not us. They want us to eat their food. Their way.

PS anyone complaining about armour abilities in Reach is a baby. It's superb to adapt to the unexpecting battles and stand off duals.
What do you want to see in Halo 6?

Poll here:

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/90a6869bcf944c54a17102ac9e31da1a/topics/what-do-you-want-to-see-in-halo-6/5aa10679-eb00-44f2-9ba2-c123098b2222/posts?page=6#post104
Madinogi wrote:
Halo Reach made me give up Halo...armor lock introduced random variables = garbage.
Halo 4 made me give up Halo. Armor lock was one of the least powerful abilities in Reach, even pre-343.
Lol that's just a wrong statement..... Oh I'm stuck.... AL
oh other guy has rockets AL
Sbout to get splattered....AL
Do I need to go on? It was BS
"oh other guy has rockets AL" Oh he popped AL i wait til its about to die and fire a rocket then he will be dead once it ends.
"Sbout to get splattered....AL" oh that guy has AL im going to avoid ramming into him.
Do i need to go on? there were plenty of counter's not my fault you people cant think.
The fact is you don't have time to sit around and wait for armor lock to die on a competitive level. You will get gunned down immediately, and if you try to run away, the guy in armor lock will know the position of rockets and call it out to his teamates, meaning you are as good as dead.

Also please tell me how you magically know a guy has armor lock and decide not to splatter them. Like, please, tell me. This is news to me and the rest of the Halo community. You've somehow convinced yourself that temporary invincibility in any FPS is a fair fight.
if the guy sees you sees you and your ramming him and he is just standing he is mostly going to Pop AL just before you impact him. thats why you boost toward him and stop at the last second to see if he does. if he does back up hold the boost down and let it go when he pops out. this has been around for 5 years and you just now find out about it? wow you dont pay attention much. and no i did not convince myself i know. AL gives a Advantage for a very short time and the user is Stuck in place for a sc after it ends. ive used to in reach many times i get killed so fast after i pop out. you telling me you cant kill him quickly? wow you suck. ive done it no problem. if you cant then please dont talk.
Reach was -Yoink-.
- bloom
- horrid map design
- AA's
- sword block
- mini Nike grenades
Must I go on
Nike Makes Grenades? WHEN THE HELL DID THIS HAPPEN. well then again it is far in the future maybe the shoe company lost interest in the shoe business and moved on to make grenades.
Out of all the entries in the series Reach was definitely my favourite. The atmosphere was ominous and foreboding, the musical score simply cannot be beaten (some of Marty's finest work). A gut-wrenching campaign and robust multiplayer suite. As Bungie stated "Reach is the last Halo from the people who make Halo", they went out with a bang and delivered in spades.
In my opinion, Halo: Reach still stands as the best Halo game to date. Here's why:

Multiplayer: Halo: Reach's multiplayer introduced new, exciting game modes and armor abilities while also sticking to the game's core elements. (Now, I LOVE he armor abilities, so I think those should stay for the next Halo game.) The map design was phenomenal and no map was the same. The weapons were perfectly balanced (like Halo 5's).

Firefight: Firefight is a game mode I really miss. When MP got boring, I didn't have any Forge ideas, or campaign was already finished, I would revert to Firefight. The endless round and wave based gameplay was a blast, especially with friends. I think 343 should consider bringing Firefight back.

Forge: Halo: Reach Forge was incredible and it's only getting better, so I have no doubt it will be amazing in the next Halo game.

Customization: This is probably the second most important. This also coincides with the way you level up and acquire these items for customization. Being able to customize each individual aspect of your spartan's armor was a blast and I really miss saving up my credits to buy some specific armor piece that j wanted. I hope the leveling system and customization in the next Halo game are more like Reach's. (Not a huge fan of customization options being only in REA packs, but I do like the vehicle and power weapon aspects.)

CAMPAIGN: This is by far the most important item on this list. Reach' campaign was devastatingly emotional and incredibly action packed all at the same time. The music, camera angles, missions, and basically everything else in the campaign was absolutely gorgeous and I never had a second thought about replaying a level. Reach had an amazing story and I feel the Halo games have been lacking that. (I'm pretty fluent in the lore, so that's not a reason. I'm saying the actual story in the game and how you feel towards each action and death.) The campaign was so emotional and strong and it was the first time you really felt hopeless playing as a spartan. It was a good change.

Those are the reasons that I believe Halo: Reach was and still is the best game in the series. I hope 343i takes some of these things into consideration when planning for the next Halo. Let me know what you guys think!

-ROY G BIV 19

PS: this took me a while to think about so please take the time to read it <3 (:
I Really Do Hope Halo 6 Takes After Reaches Foot Steps The Only Problem Is That The Way They Have Made Halo 5 Will Resolve The Way Halo 6 Will Be

The Campaign Of Halo 6 { Ideas }
The Master Chief Finds Himself With The Arbiter Again With Fireteams Osiris Help They Later On Stumble On To Cortana Again On A Halo Installation The Arbiter Fights With The Chief To Bring Down The Warden And Cortana
We Cannot Say Anything Yet Though Since Its Coming In 2017-2019

The MP Of Halo 6
More Like Halo 5 Just More Guns More Tech In Suits New Maps And 7+ Game Modes

Halo 6 May Have No Fire Fight
I Really Hope It Does

Halo 6 Forge Cannot Really Say Anything

I Hope They Remaster Reach And Maybe Even Take After It
I Really Doubt It Though
Thanks
To quote Shia Labeouf, JUST DO IT! with more customization, better user interface and file browser for maps, screenshots and movie clips.
L377UC3 wrote:
Arnamo wrote:
Although the story of reach was great, it completely -Yoink- on the lore. Bungie didn't give a damn about us fans or the lore and they did their thing (imagine if 343 did that nowadays ^^)
Wat u mean 4 with multiplayer or 5 with singleplayer?
What i meant was, that bungie completly ignored the pre-established lore!

L377UC3 wrote:
Arnamo wrote:
Reach introduced us to armor mods, which halo 4 was later on hated for. Halo 4 was the successor to Halo Reach and yet there are still people ranting about 343s Halo and at the same time prising halo reach! Don't get me wrong, I loved reach, but these double standards man...
Like I said, I've been on this site an entire year. I recognize usernames. What you see doesn't happen. It's different people complaining about different things.
Ok, sry. I was refering to the generic audience. I read comments on Youtube, Amazon, and so on with above said content. I'm kinda new here on this forum so i didn't know that ;)

L377UC3 wrote:
Arnamo wrote:
Behause some pople said, that halo reach was more military like and the new ones are more like space power ranger, i think it has something to do with the timeline of the story.
See you have Halo reach - Halo 3 on the one hand were humanity was always at the edge of loosing because the covenant had more advanced technologies and outnumbered humanity on every encounter... and you felt that especially at reach cause you know that you're gonna get screwed and the planet glassed by the end.
On the other hand you have the reclaimer trilogy where humanity won the war and are more advanced in terms of technology. There's no "Sh*t we don't have single chance and were outnumbered by 1:100000" and no depressing feel like in halo reach because there are no "enemies" worth be frightened of. You constantly feel like superman going through enemy lines thinking "well If i die in combat it doesn't make a difference because there are thousands other spartan IV who can kick -Yoink-"
Precisely. Cortana's devilry in 5 makes no sense if we're raising the stakes of the story. The UNSC is more powerful than ever, and the enemy is a character everyone thought was dead. That's not exactly a fair fight, or even that dramatic for the good guys to be packing heat while the bad guys are literally naked people made of light.
Arnamo wrote:
IMO humanity made a too big jump from being on the edge of extinction to "caring the mantle of responsibility" for the galaxy. That's why the reclaimer trilogy feels so different than the original Halo.
+1. We could redeem this feeling by making the Human beings antagonistic to Chief, making the now magnificent UNSC the enemy, so that the stakes are still high (like literally every advertisement 343 brought up prior to release made it sound like they would.) But no. That would take creativity.
What do you mean that cortanas devilry makes no sense? She was almost dead and found the domain which changend her entirely.
Yep that's exactly what I was thinking about but hell, imagine the Shitstorm 343 would get making the Chief go against the UNSC ;)
Do not post inappropriate comments.

Spoiler:
Show
Arnamo wrote:
L377UC3 wrote:
Arnamo wrote:
Although the story of reach was great, it completely -Yoink- on the lore. Bungie didn't give a damn about us fans or the lore and they did their thing (imagine if 343 did that nowadays ^^)
Wat u mean 4 with multiplayer or 5 with singleplayer?
See, you preface all of your most salient points with "Imagine if 343 did that," to which I respond, "things would look exactly like they do today because they basically are doing that." The community outrage would be neither heightened, nor mitigated (and honestly, 343 has so many apologists I wonder how much of this hate is actual hate. On any official Halo 5 YouTube video I usually have to go a page or two down before I see a single dissenting opinion - and that guy is almost always getting gang-banged into the ground. Pardon my projection, but I don't think the majority of you actually care what 343 does.

Arnamo wrote:
L377UC3 wrote:
Arnamo wrote:
Reach introduced us to armor mods, which halo 4 was later on hated for. Halo 4 was the successor to Halo Reach and yet there are still people ranting about 343s Halo and at the same time prising halo reach! Don't get me wrong, I loved reach, but these double standards man...
Like I said, I've been on this site an entire year. I recognize usernames. What you see doesn't happen. It's different people complaining about different things.
Ok, sry. I was refering to the generic audience. I read comments on Youtube, Amazon, and so on with above said content. I'm kinda new here on this forum so i didn't know that ;)
No worries. Yeah the lines in the sand are firmly drawn between titles if you know where to look. Just spend some time here and it'll all make sense.

Arnamo wrote:
L377UC3 wrote:
Arnamo wrote:
Behause some pople said, that halo reach was more military like and the new ones are more like space power ranger, i think it has something to do with the timeline of the story.
See you have Halo reach - Halo 3 on the one hand were humanity was always at the edge of loosing because the covenant had more advanced technologies and outnumbered humanity on every encounter... and you felt that especially at reach cause you know that you're gonna get screwed and the planet glassed by the end.
On the other hand you have the reclaimer trilogy where humanity won the war and are more advanced in terms of technology. There's no "Sh*t we don't have single chance and were outnumbered by 1:100000" and no depressing feel like in halo reach because there are no "enemies" worth be frightened of. You constantly feel like superman going through enemy lines thinking "well If i die in combat it doesn't make a difference because there are thousands other spartan IV who can kick -Yoink-"
Precisely. Cortana's devilry in 5 makes no sense if we're raising the stakes of the story. The UNSC is more powerful than ever, and the enemy is a character everyone thought was dead. That's not exactly a fair fight, or even that dramatic for the good guys to be packing heat while the bad guys are literally naked people made of light.
Arnamo wrote:
IMO humanity made a too big jump from being on the edge of extinction to "caring the mantle of responsibility" for the galaxy. That's why the reclaimer trilogy feels so different than the original Halo.
+1. We could redeem this feeling by making the Human beings antagonistic to Chief, making the now magnificent UNSC the enemy, so that the stakes are still high (like literally every advertisement 343 brought up prior to release made it sound like they would.) But no. That would take creativity.
What do you mean that cortanas devilry makes no sense? She was almost dead and found the domain which changend her entirely.
I can twist Halo's lore to make Chief a lesbian. Doesn't mean there aren't ways that make more narrative sense for a growing and established universe to evolve.
Arnamo wrote:
imagine the Shitstorm 343 would get making the Chief go against the UNSC ;)
No.
Arnamo wrote:
Yeah, right, and 343 didn't? Just compare the Halo 3 terminals with the Forerunner trilogy...
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 26
  4. 27
  5. 28
  6. 29
  7. 30
  8. ...
  9. 41