Halo 6 What do you want?

OP Appetight

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 16
One thing pick one thing you would like to see in Halo 6.
No more server issues!
A decent story.
1. I want a Halo version of BF Conquest 5 to 7 objective points spread out so far that a team not not effectively cover them all. They can say they have remastered and improved Dominion.
2. I want at a minimum 24 vs 24 or more preferably 30 vs 30.
3. I want fireteams limited to 4.
4. I want balanced teams matchmaking.(Something that Warzone and BTB have failed at).
A good story and split screen.
1. I want a Halo version of BF Conquest 5 to 7 objective points spread out so far that a team not not effectively cover them all. They can say they have remastered and improved Dominion.
4. I want balanced teams matchmaking.(Something that Warzone and BTB have failed at).
24 v 24 is too much,most it should be is 16 v16
Have you even played BF 32 vs 32? Its awesome. However, it is greatly dependent on having well made maps. 24 vs 24 is easily doable again if the maps are made properly. I want to feel like I'm in a real battle for territory. Not some petty skirmish.
Nothing else matters as much as split-screen, to me
Have you even played BF 32 vs 32? Its awesome. However, it is greatly dependent on having well made maps. 24 vs 24 is easily doable again if the maps are made properly. I want to feel like I'm in a real battle for territory. Not some petty skirmish.
They have that many because there maps are huge and they ha e destructible environments
....halo doesn't have that soo i don't hunk it would work
Hologram, jetpack, sentry turrets preferable 1 time use and be stronger, plantable explosive traps, more game mode/types, no frame rate drops, class based game types.
They have that many because there maps are huge and they ha e destructible environments
But that is what I'm asking for. HUGE maps maybe is some parts destructible. There is obviously a big demand for that. I really don't expect we will get it. But I personally think it would be a great addition to the game. There are lots of people that like the idea of BF: conquest, but don't like the really fast TTKs that BF has.
Wow. The BF idea sounds awesome!
Sacr3d wrote:
I had hoped that H5 would have that. Given how popular BTB was and still is. I hoped Warzone would be that. But its nowhere close.
But that is what I'm asking for. HUGE maps maybe is some parts destructible. There is obviously a big demand for that. I really don't expect we will get it. But I personally think it would be a great addition to the game. There are lots of people that like the idea of BF: conquest, but don't like the really fast TTKs that BF has.
You really think 343 can pull that off ?
Sacr3d wrote:
I had hoped that H5 would have that. Given how popular BTB was and still is. I hoped Warzone would be that. But its nowhere close.
When they announced Warzone everybody though it was just going to be Halo Battlefield but it is far from that..
Splitscreen
The only real thing i can think of is the Flood, we know that from past Halo games, the Halos contain the flood, and last thing we saw at the end of Halo 5 was a Halo ring lighting up and Cortana humming. This leads to the assumption and hope of the Flood making a return to the Halo franchise.
A completed game
The campaign to be like halo 4's narrative. Story driven, emotional, consistent and true to the lore and characters
H2A art style.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 16