1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 12
  4. 13
  5. 14
  6. 15
  7. ...
  8. 16
Spartan civil war. Fighting other Spartans during the campaign, not just during cinematics. We also need offline custom gameplay. If you won't give us split screen, the least you can do is give us offline LAN custom games.
Vaudeur wrote:
Missions with osiris and blue team at the same time.
THatd be neat, if they could do it well
Spartan civil war. Fighting other Spartans during the campaign, not just during cinematics. We also need offline custom gameplay. If you won't give us split screen, the least you can do is give us offline LAN custom games.
Locke vs Chief boss fight. Pick your side. Osiris vs Blue team with good AI
A Halo Reach style persistent character progression across all game modes.
Daiyus wrote:
A Halo Reach style persistent character progression across all game modes.
Yeah it was really cool seeing your spartan in the campaign.
I would love a level where your armed with only a Grav Hammer and an Energy Sword. I think that'd be fun.
I want to be able be a Prelate, like how you can be an Elite and a Spartan. I would love that.
split screen. more area game types online seach for custom games
Split screen
After H5, I don't really want H6...
Honestly, I'm going to ignore my TRUE complaints, and go for something a little more... fun-based. I'd LOVE to have a good ol' return of the end-mission warthog run.

Besides that, I'd like an acutally half-decent campaign story, a little more expansion into the Prometheans (as in, give them some D@MN VEHICLES!!!) , a not-so-half-baked-game-on-release-date, a much better matchmaking system, and my god, the REQ system needs to get the fudge out.
A good story and split screen.
yes for the love of all gaming split screen
Permanent super fiesta or snipers keep everything else the same halo 5 is my favorite halo since halo 2 and 3.
Hologram, jetpack, sentry turrets preferable 1 time use and be stronger, plantable explosive traps, more game mode/types, no frame rate drops, class based game types.
loved to see this added
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
Split screen back PLEASE! Also, i think Osiris needs more developement, i don't think 343 can just erase them as if they never happened, so if they're going to stay, i want to feel something towards them, i wanna feel love, passion about this team, care about them. Right now the only one i care about is Buck, and mostly because of his odst days (both halo 3: odst and new blood made an awesome job at developing his character). So Basically, i just want to care for these people we're forced to have as main/secondary characters (at the very least), AND SPLITSCREEN, THAT'S CRUCIAL.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 12
  4. 13
  5. 14
  6. 15
  7. ...
  8. 16