1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 13
  4. 14
  5. 15
  6. ...
  7. 16
Great multiplayer matches
Many game modes at launch along with an excellent campaign up to standards with the original trilogy.
Everyone saying that they want splitscreen shows that when halo 6 comes out, 343i will have to choose what their priorities are: making a good player experience, serving the customer or keeping their place in bed with Microsoft, boosting xbox sales and focusing on the money that can be made with HCS. It is pretty apparent where 343i's heart lies, and it definitely isn't with the players interest.
Money and greed will probably kill this series, and it makes me sad, but oh well
Reach style armour and customization.
Armour unlocked through progression so it actually has value and means something.
Better plot and storytelling.
Reach style firefight.
Brutes.
Flood.
Less or no Prometheans.
Play as MC the whole or most of the game.
Get rid of Osiris. They are boring and annoying, exept for Buck.
More permanent social playlists.
Isaac Hannaford in charge of the armour design and art in general.
Model the armour themselves instead of outsourcing so they can make sure it's actually done properly and looks like it's supposed to (mk v).
I think that covers almost everything.
This may as well just be reach but with master chief.
There are a few things that could really set Halo 6 apart from any game:

-Zero Gravity Battles
Remember in "enders game" the zero gravity shooter games? Make zero gravity rooms and erase the concept of up and down and use your thrusters to boost to "islands" within the room.

-Magnectic boots for game play
Allow any Spartan not just the ability to run on a wall, but to stick to it or the ceiling. Make metal walls and ceilings that allow for a freedom of movement not seen in other Halo games.
This sounds like an absolutely GREAT idea. It's nice to finally see someone thinking of NEW ideas rather than the old ones over again. HINT HINT EVERYONE!!! (note: i still like the old stuff as well.)
Pookybear3 wrote:
Armour unlocked through progression so it actually has value and means something.
Reach style firefight.
Brutes.
Flood.
Less or no Prometheans.
Model the armour themselves instead of outsourcing so they can make sure it's actually done properly and looks like it's supposed to (mk v).
Oh nah, Bucks great, i think he's handsome.
Pookybear3 wrote:
Reach style firefight.
Brutes.
Flood.
Less or no Prometheans.
Lol, yes Buck is great, I definitely think he should be in halo 6, BUT so should fireteam osiris.
No more Osiris except for Buck
Less or no Prometheans
Brutes without Gravity Hammers
Good Cortana
Play as Master Chief for the whole game
More likely to get armor by buying REQ Packs
Going on the Infinity/Mammoth
Going to a UNSC base

No flood
Pookybear3 wrote:
Pookybear3 wrote:
Reach style firefight.
Brutes.
Flood.
Less or no Prometheans.
Lol, yes Buck is great, I definitely think he should be in halo 6, BUT so should fireteam osiris.
Agreed.
More characters in storey such another team Osiris but different
Y'know, I'd LOVE to see more of Arbiter and the Elites. Bungie managed to create entities as badass as Spartans, so it would be a shame to not fully explore their side of things.
1- A good campaign story
2- Remove banhammer
3- Ofcourse split screen
4- Final killcam
5- Server issues
final kill cam?? for what. the first kill is more important anyway why not show that one.
That's just a suggest came up in my mind i think it'll be cool idea and agreed for the first kill, it's my priority in every SWAT game! #Cheers
ah. well played. swat i can totally see.
but tbh id MUCH rather have a return of equipment items from halo 3. idk why in the world warzone doesnt have them. pure gold entertainment right there. id pay money for that DLC.
Actually i dislike playing Slayer. oh yeah that's an awesome idea if you say so, i'm with you to add it in Halo 6 as well.
you dislike slayer?? that's like the meat and potatoes of halo. sheesh. we need to get you a drink and in a party with some chill homies. gotta fix that sour taste you got, slayer is off the heezie brah.
LOL i like what you say and how to describe it. TBH with you Slayer always pissed me off especially the campers or some games the whole team stuck in same place like in Pegasus.
camping isn't really possible in slayer. its just power weapon/ map control. people do play cheap tho. i wish halo would have kept the old radar because you would have to crouch to hide but in this one if your static for a millisecond it takes you off radar. but then again ive been playing halo since CE came out so i have somewhat of an edge. even tho its changed so much and im not that hardcore to where i practice and what not.
Sorry for my late reply been very bust last night. I've faced campers many times like the against team moving to grab the power weapons especially rocket launcher/sniper as well, then back to any corner of the map and stuck there 'till end of the game really not a fun thing i love playing Halo just for fun with no hard feeling against the other players. Oh yeah old radar is gold well i've started playing Halo in 3 #Cheers
yup really wish it didnt go away. idk i think you should just keep playing. camping gets boring. sure try hards will do it, but eventually youll know when they are there and when they aren't, even with campers i have loads of fun. well sure i scream and curse and throw tantrums all day but its fun i swear. lol
A compelling storyline & split screen. Maybe more variety in game mode selection like not playing 5 btb: CTF games in a row
to be an Elite in multiplayer that would be awesome.
Be a Prelate!
Pookybear3 wrote:
Reach style firefight.
Brutes.
Flood.
Less or no Prometheans.
I wouldn't go that far. Reach still had a lot of problems. Basically I want the atmosphere and storytelling of reach combined with 5s gameplay. Although Reach with MC would be fine too.
Pookybear3 wrote:
Reach style firefight.
Brutes.
Flood.
Less or no Prometheans.
I wouldn't go that far. Reach still had a lot of problems. Basically I want the atmosphere and storytelling of reach combined with 5s gameplay. Although Reach with MC would be fine too.
Exactly Reach had a great story and progression system but gameplay sucked. H5 is the exact opposite. We need a combination of the 2 for a perfect Halo game.
falcon sticky detonator halo ce pistol reach shotgun wall running new armors that are cool.
the armors olds
Que Cada armadura del tenga Una Habilidad especial, por minima que sea, par no afectar el multijugador
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 13
  4. 14
  5. 15
  6. ...
  7. 16