OP Appetight

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 14
  4. 15
  5. ...
  6. 16
N1ckDC0243 wrote:
falcon sticky detonator halo ce pistol reach shotgun wall running new armors that are cool.
I can agree with everything except wall running
Prlme21 wrote:
N1ckDC0243 wrote:
falcon sticky detonator halo ce pistol reach shotgun wall running new armors that are cool.
Yeah, wall running seems a little bit too much, i like sprint and climber, but i can't picture wall running in Halo. If they ever implement it might be nice tho, but i guess i'd have to try it to see if i like it.
The halo 2 BR, Beam rifle, Halo ce Pistol the new gunfighter and tactical magnum, new objects in forge like actual structures from previous halos, new weapon skins and visors.
I really just want them to have a large variety of game types and social playlists and not have to wait so long for these things this time.
JOS5893 wrote:
Prlme21 wrote:
N1ckDC0243 wrote:
Yeah, wall running seems a little bit too much, i like sprint and climber, but i can't picture wall running in Halo. If they ever implement it might be nice tho, but i guess i'd have to try it to see if i like it.
maybe just have a single playlist with wall running
SPLIT SCREEN. Offline Play for Firefight/Forge.
TheElio3 wrote:
SPLIT SCREEN. Offline Play for Firefight/Forge.
YES !
Better customisation options
The game to feel like halo 3 again
In the story do something with one of the halo rings
To add back in the jet packs and all that
Make the game interesting for exp:Make one of the main characters die or a return of another character
MiniBurgerZ please don't multi-post, you can edit your post to add more information
Armour Customisation that is functional.
  • Heavier armour that gives you more protection but slows you down.
  • Lighter armour that is quicker but less shields
  • Grenade belts so you can hold more grenades
  • HUDs that have better sensors.
Maybe link them to commendations in the game so they help with the way you play. (i.e: get a lot of grenade kills to unlock the grenade belt)
I've posted longer versions on other forums with more ideas, but I'll keep this one short.
As you level up your Spartan will resemble how you play the game. Whether your a sniper with light armour and a stabilised hands, a all in fire fighter with massive armour or a quick hit and run. In the load screen when you can see your team you could be able to tell how people play.
Armour currently has a description of 'who' use it in the halo universe so to expand on it shouldn't be that hard.
Sticky detonator best troll weapon ever!
To add back in the jet packs and all that
But with limited fuel
Armour Customisation that is functional.
  • Heavier armour that gives you more protection but slows you down.
  • Lighter armour that is quicker but less shields
  • Grenade belts so you can hold more grenades
  • HUDs that have better sensors.
Maybe link them to commendations in the game so they help with the way you play. (i.e: get a lot of grenade kills to unlock the grenade belt)
I've posted longer versions on other forums with more ideas, but I'll keep this one short.
As you level up your Spartan will resemble how you play the game. Whether your a sniper with light armour and a stabilised hands, a all in fire fighter with massive armour or a quick hit and run. In the load screen when you can see your team you could be able to tell how people play.
Armour currently has a description of 'who' use it in the halo universe so to expand on it shouldn't be that hard.
In a more expensive warzone (like battlefield) I think halo could use all its functionality
Without doubt, splitscreen for up to 4 players.
I would want playable elites again like a firefight or a campaign halo 2 did something like that but I want one where you play as a elite through the whole campaign and a firefight where you can fight against the flood or the humans and you don't need multiplayer to play it.
1. Fix the artstyle. Halo Wars 2 looks great, let's have that.

2. Make Evil Cortana a corruption by the Didact, actually tie in the trilogy.

3. No Osiris, just Blue Team and the Arbiter.

4. Playable elites.

5. Split screen.

6. A good UI.

7. NO REQS.

8. 50 ranks that tie into armor unlocks.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 14
  4. 15
  5. ...
  6. 16