OP Appetight

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 16
No more gimmicks. Give the fans exactly what they want. A good story. Reach/ODST style Firefight. Halo 3 style multiplayer. Reach style armor customization. Armor unlocked through progression. No more REQ system or microtransactions. Playable Elites. Splitscreen. Bungie's classic art style and sound effects. And most importantly, to have everything essential to the game in it AT LAUNCH. Not released months or years after.
Well I might just cheat by saying three things:
  1. A story and single player experience as good as Halo 4 (But maybe with better spartan ops level design)
  2. A multiplayer which is as balanced/smooth as Halo 5's
  3. A good mix of the map design/art/layout of the old Halo games and the newer ones, with good map themes which also play well
No more gimmicks. Give the fans exactly what they want. A good story. Reach/ODST style Firefight. Halo 3 style multiplayer. Reach style armor customization. Armor unlocked through progression. No more REQ system or microtransactions. Playable Elites. Splitscreen. Bungie's classic art style and sound effects. And most importantly, to have everything essential to the game in it AT LAUNCH. Not released months or years after.
343 actually has a better sound design, that is the only thing I disagree with. As for the rest of your list, definitly yes, yes and yes I want all of those things to return. Maybe even spartan ops again, but with MUCH better level design.
Things Halo 6 needs:
-KoTH
-Oddball
-BTB Heavies
-Dev made BTB maps
-Full armour customisation like Reach or 4

Emblem system from Halo 3 to MCC:
-All emblems unlocked
-Base, background emblem customisation option
-Colour option for primary base, secondary base and background colour option

-Splitscreen:
When splitscreen is active the game will run at 720p 30fps while single player will stay at a solid 1080p 60fps.

-Offline multiplayer and forge support
-And some more stuff you listed
something impossible: Jul 'Mdama back!!!!!!!!
A good story and split screen.
Same. Exactly that. This RIGHT HERE.
lol 100 vs 100

takes 5 hours to find players

total grenade and rocket chaos

map too small
Playable Elites.
flood,split screen,better campaign, and better multiplayer
An amazing and moving plot. With a new story that brings the emotion and wonders of the old games. See, recently, we have known too much about the lore, I want the old fascination with the forerunners and the flood and the questions that came with it. Now with the forerunners and precursors and ONI intelligence, I think we know a lot more than we should.
Nothing else matters as much as split-screen, to me
Same idc what H6 has. If it doesn't have splitscreen I won't buy it.
please for gosh sake make warthog run oh bring back unsc air vehicles not the wasp like the hornet or falcon
I can't decide between hawk or vulture. You did say only one.
Split Screen!! for the love of God!!
Full Armor Customization

Helmet, Chest, Shoulders, Arms & Legs

Color Graph

Decal Skins

Weapon Customization

Color Wheel

Decal Skins
A better campaign.
My hero.
Spartan bots in customs with settings in Forge. I don't know how long I've wanted to test my maps or just practice MP by myself offline. Oh yea, offline multiplayer too.
The stuff I want is:
- have all cannoned weapons and vehicles in the game
-better loading screen
-better lobby screen
-better customisation
Elites
Split screen
A decent story
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3