2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 16
What would I like to see:
  • Campaign: More fun campaign, maybe a Halo Ring mission, mroe chief missions, and funnier grunts(though grunts in H5 say some good stuff).
  • Multiplayer: Split-Screen for the split-screen users(even though I have nobody to spilt-screen with, I will give them my vote for support on that matter); more latency friendly servers, even though they are dedicated(seriously, not just for myself, but for others with internet connection issues when they play Halo 5), less armor variants(seriously, I think 200+ armors is a bit ridiculous IMO); more warthogs(what I love warthogs); and Forge at launch
  • And to finish this up: Single player modes other than campaign that DO NOT require an internet connection to play Halo 5 with.
What would I like to see:
  • Campaign: More fun campaign, maybe a Halo Ring mission, mroe chief missions, and funnier grunts(though grunts in H5 say some good stuff).
  • Multiplayer: Split-Screen for the split-screen users(even though I have nobody to spilt-screen with, I will give them my vote for support on that matter); more latency friendly servers, even though they are dedicated(seriously, not just for myself, but for others with internet connection issues when they play Halo 5), less armor variants(seriously, I think 200+ armors is a bit ridiculous IMO); more warthogs(what I love warthogs); and Forge at launch
  • And to finish this up: Single player modes other than campaign that DO NOT require an internet connection to play Halo 5 with.
The last one you mentioned is very important. When I go to my beach place (no wifi there) I am stuck playing campaign over and over.
An overhauled ranking system. I'm damn tired of numbers.

With Halo 5 as a stepping stone, I have faith Halo 6 will be a great title.

Do you mean you want the old ranking system back (1-50)?
No more third person animations. Everything in first person, including vehicle (or at least the option).
And
The option to play in third person (maybe in customs only?)
Sacr3d wrote:

Similar to Halo 3's, ideally. At the very least I'd like to see the return of titled ranks.
NutJobJim wrote:
No more third person animations. Everything in first person, including vehicle (or at least the option).
And
The option to play in third person (maybe in customs only?)
Ehh, I don't think 3rd person would be good for Halo.
Sacr3d wrote:

Similar to Halo 3's, ideally. At the very least I'd like to see the return of titled ranks.
Ohh my bad. I misinterpreted what you were saying. I thought you were talking about arena rankings (Champ, Onyx, Diamond etc).

I would also prefer the titles like they had in Reach.
Good servers with no issues, regional selector.
Campaing in the way of the franchise, just Halo. More chief missions.
We dont want COD stuff in Halo
Sacr3d wrote:
Sacr3d wrote:

Ohh my bad. I misinterpreted what you were saying. I thought you were talking about arena rankings (Champ, Onyx, Diamond etc).

I would also prefer the titles like they had in Reach.
Understandable. Personally, I feel like Reach took it a bit too far. They could've named the highest rank 'Deity' and it would've fit right in.
Falcon with Pelican chaingun and grenade launchers and the option to carry passengers in the other seats including the bench.
Appetight wrote:
One thing pick one thing you would like to see in Halo 6.
I think split screen is what made halo, halo! About 3 people in this discussion agree that they want split screen.
Pues mas historia y ke no se kiebre esta comunidad
Pues mas historia y ke no se kiebre esta comunidad
Ingles only please me amigo.
Snpk prime free !!!
Falcon with Pelican chaingun and grenade launchers and the option to carry passengers in the other seats including the bench.
Legend is, SaneMountain212 has commented on every thread on the Waypoint.
Legend is, SaneMountain212 has commented on every thread on the Waypoint.
Legend? Wait is this official?
Can't fit one thing but... Split-Screen, AI's in Forge, and playable Elites.
You crash on a Halo ring and you're ground pound thrusters and sprint armour upgrades get damaged to where you cant use them so you're forced to walk through the game
The AirAssault armorset should stay,an good soundtrack and it should feature a story.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 16