9. 16
Better campaign
Honestly, more Locke.
A good story and split screen.
Don't forget about the crappy servers.
Anxietyy1 wrote:
Honestly, more Locke.
Um.. Master Chief?
Better servers I search like half an hour for lobby's in team arena in ffa I have to search on expanded , well EU-Germany
A permanent social slayer. That's all I've ever wanted from this game, team slayer with friends or strangers, without having to worry about my rank or players pointing fingers at each other at who lost them the "important" ranked match. Just shoot stuff and have fun.
The rank like Halo 3
splitscreen
1- A good campaign story
2- Remove banhammer
3- Ofcourse split screen
4- Final killcam
5- Server issues
Split screen
  • Art Style like Halo3
A great Campaign, with good level design, characters and plot. I can live with iffy multiplayer.
a great wall. for our great halo nation to remain pure.
How about a full halo game on launch day? Or is that being too "entitled"?
1- A good campaign story
2- Remove banhammer
3- Ofcourse split screen
4- Final killcam
5- Server issues
final kill cam?? for what. the first kill is more important anyway why not show that one.
How about a full halo game on launch day? Or is that being too "entitled"?
i freaking love this. you are this great halo nations true backbone
1- A good campaign story
2- Remove banhammer
3- Ofcourse split screen
4- Final killcam
5- Server issues
final kill cam?? for what. the first kill is more important anyway why not show that one.
That's just a suggest came up in my mind i think it'll be cool idea and agreed for the first kill, it's my priority in every SWAT game! #Cheers
1- A good campaign story
2- Remove banhammer
3- Ofcourse split screen
4- Final killcam
5- Server issues
That's just a suggest came up in my mind i think it'll be cool idea and agreed for the first kill, it's my priority in every SWAT game! #Cheers
ah. well played. swat i can totally see.
but tbh id MUCH rather have a return of equipment items from halo 3. idk why in the world warzone doesnt have them. pure gold entertainment right there. id pay money for that DLC.
1- A good campaign story
2- Remove banhammer
3- Ofcourse split screen
4- Final killcam
5- Server issues
ah. well played. swat i can totally see.
but tbh id MUCH rather have a return of equipment items from halo 3. idk why in the world warzone doesnt have them. pure gold entertainment right there. id pay money for that DLC.
Actually i dislike playing Slayer. oh yeah that's an awesome idea if you say so, i'm with you to add it in Halo 6 as well.
Awesome servers and to be able to pick one
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 16