7. 7
  8. ...
  9. 16
1- A good campaign story
2- Remove banhammer
3- Ofcourse split screen
4- Final killcam
5- Server issues
final kill cam?? for what. the first kill is more important anyway why not show that one.
That's just a suggest came up in my mind i think it'll be cool idea and agreed for the first kill, it's my priority in every SWAT game! #Cheers
ah. well played. swat i can totally see.
but tbh id MUCH rather have a return of equipment items from halo 3. idk why in the world warzone doesnt have them. pure gold entertainment right there. id pay money for that DLC.
Actually i dislike playing Slayer. oh yeah that's an awesome idea if you say so, i'm with you to add it in Halo 6 as well.
you dislike slayer?? that's like the meat and potatoes of halo. sheesh. we need to get you a drink and in a party with some chill homies. gotta fix that sour taste you got, slayer is off the heezie brah.
1- A good campaign story
2- Remove banhammer
3- Ofcourse split screen
4- Final killcam
5- Server issues
final kill cam?? for what. the first kill is more important anyway why not show that one.
That's just a suggest came up in my mind i think it'll be cool idea and agreed for the first kill, it's my priority in every SWAT game! #Cheers
ah. well played. swat i can totally see.
but tbh id MUCH rather have a return of equipment items from halo 3. idk why in the world warzone doesnt have them. pure gold entertainment right there. id pay money for that DLC.
Actually i dislike playing Slayer. oh yeah that's an awesome idea if you say so, i'm with you to add it in Halo 6 as well.
you dislike slayer?? that's like the meat and potatoes of halo. sheesh. we need to get you a drink and in a party with some chill homies. gotta fix that sour taste you got, slayer is off the heezie brah.
LOL i like what you say and how to describe it. TBH with you Slayer always pissed me off especially the campers or some games the whole team stuck in same place like in Pegasus.
This is just wishful thinking, but classic halo movement by default in mm and customs, if not a classic permanent social and ranked playlists with dev n community maps tailored to it and updated daily/weekly/monthly basis AT LAUNCH
No more gimmicks. Give the fans exactly what they want. A good story. Reach/ODST style Firefight. Halo 3 style multiplayer. Reach style armor customization. Armor unlocked through progression. No more REQ system or microtransactions. Playable Elites. Splitscreen. Bungie's classic art style and sound effects. And most importantly, to have everything essential to the game in it AT LAUNCH. Not released months or years after.
343 actually has a better sound design, that is the only thing I disagree with. As for the rest of your list, definitly yes, yes and yes I want all of those things to return. Maybe even spartan ops again, but with MUCH better level design.
343i's sound effects are crap compared to the classics. Especially the Covenant weapons. The classic weapon and vehicle sounds were part of Halo's personality, and the new sounds are just another unnecessary change that 343i has been trying to force us to accept. Halo: Reach and Halo: CE Anniversary easily had the best sound design in the series.
SPLIT SCREEN, DECENT STORY AND NO BAN HAMMER FOR LEAVING A GAME. WHERE DID BUNGIE GO!
What I want more than anything is to have Warzone feel like a real war. I don't care if they must go back in time before all the Spartans to do it as long as it sucks me in to where I want to keep playing. Because as of right now Warzone isn't as fun as I hoped it to be. Because One there needs to be a progression system not some stupid REQ that makes for random BS. We need something like the CR from Halo Reach to buy the standard version of the weapons. But to unlock the second or third version you must use the standard one first and get kills with it. Second only have a two or three different version of weapons so u can identify it from far away or even close up. Third there needs to be different classes to use and whatever class your using you can only start off with the weapons in that class set.... So, for example if you stay in the current events you will have a Class 1 Human - Spartan, Class 2 Covenant - Elite, Class 3 Forerunner - Promethean Soldier, that way you can tell what type of weapons the player is using for that game. Then if the player happens to complete all the commendations for all three then they unlock Class 4 Flood - Brute version which let’s use any weapon from any of the other three classes to become a true demon. But at the same time, we need better maps that have areas for all style of gameplay, good and bad points whether you’re on the ground or flying in the air.

I know this is a lot but I believe I can happen.
I'm sorry I can't pick just one thing, Halo 6 has to be a Halo game. Not like Halo 5 wich isn't worth its name.

STORY - ARTSTYLE - GEARS OF WAR 4 COMPARISON - HALO 5 REVIEW - THE ARBITER IN HALO 5 - CUSTOMIZATION - A BALANCE AND FUN ISSUE - BLOOD

There is still time to stop the game from dying ^_^
more cheif in general
some missions where you are on your own
warzone
solo and split screen firefight
keep this sexy forge
More game types at launch
Split screen, full armor customization, a decent campaign, and what I've always wanted "Playable Elites"
Well I would like a change in view point, preferably from a resistant promethean who doesn't agree with what Cortana is doing. Didact possibly? Could start a civil war? Also if you think about it Halo ce had 10 levels, as did 4, Halo 2 had 15, as did 5 so can we expect Halo 6 to have 10 in direct correlation to halo 3. (I included the cut scenes as well)
Sacr3d wrote:
NutJobJim wrote:
No more third person animations. Everything in first person, including vehicle (or at least the option).
And
The option to play in third person (maybe in customs only?)
Ehh, I don't think 3rd person would be good for Halo.
Maybe not but I like options.
Probably keep it out of Arena but could be fine in Customs or Warzone. I'd definitely like the option to drive vehicles and man turrets from first person.
Needs more maps you can change in to an elite and you have a longer campaign
The one thing that I want are better customization options,

halo reach and halo 4 had decent options but halo 5 was completely misleaded in that direction.

I personally wish for the customization options of halo reach or halo 4 with some improvements like an selection of different undersuits, the ones of the campaign and the original black undersuit would be plenty to choose from. Additionally to a "white stripe remover" to get rid of these painted mistakes. Another idea which I have gotten through the time on halo waypoint is a custom HUD with different designs and also other colors which would be great in my opinion. Overall they should concentrate more onto the differences of armors because we have too many armors and visors which are looking the same.

What do you guys think ? Maybe something to add ?
The didact, the flood, the grunts playable (they have shield now)
Chris B167 wrote:
I'm sorry I can't pick just one thing, Halo 6 has to be a Halo game. Not like Halo 5 wich isn't worth its name.

STORY - ARTSTYLE - GEARS OF WAR 4 COMPARISON - HALO 5 REVIEW - THE ARBITER IN HALO 5 - CUSTOMIZATION - A BALANCE AND FUN ISSUE - BLOOD

There is still time to stop the game from dying ^_^
I can't wait till halo 6
A fun enjoyable campaign, that has high replay value (which means music, gameplay, splitscreen and AI must be good)
Hologram, jetpack, sentry turrets preferable 1 time use and be stronger, plantable explosive traps, more game mode/types, no frame rate drops, class based game types.
NO WHY WOULD YOU WANT ARMOUR ABILITIES YOU ABSOLUTE BUTTERKNIFE.
Armour abilities are what is halo to me. Halo is a dull game with out them a lot like a butter knife.
A good story like the old days.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. ...
  9. 16