Forums / Community / General Discussion

Halo 6, what do you want?

OP Kepler 425b

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
What are you hoping for to be in Halo 6? New weapons? New characters? What would you like?
What are you hoping for to be in Halo 6? New weapons? New characters? What would you like?
A good competently written story, strong; fun multiplayer with a large variety of game modes and social playlists available at launch, and a croissant.
A good competently written story, strong; fun multiplayer with a large variety of game modes and social playlists available at launch, and a croissant.
I have to agree man, a lot of hate on Halo 5's story, i didnt think it was all that bad though. But, with that being said im sure Halo 6 will have a great story to it. Haha croissants are great too
i want the falcan and hornet back plus new weapons and vehicles
Also I would be happy if they keep the AirAssault armor set.
New weapons, new vehicles, new abilities, keep the aiming system from Halo 5, more missions with more intense action
a finished game with splitscreen, no req's, and classic style story and gameplay (pls bring back classic scope, smart scope is -Yoink-)
A narrower skill gap, more aim assist, bigger hit boxes, more bullet magnetism, way fewer weapons, way fewer vehicles, a solo PvE mode, and a functioning ranking system.
A strong, well developed story, a ranking system that makes sense, ranked and social playlists, no req system. No ban hammer for leaving social matches.
A narrower skill gap, more aim assist, bigger hit boxes, more bullet magnetism, way fewer weapons, way fewer vehicles, a solo PvE mode, and a functioning ranking system.
So basically a noncompetitive, just for fun halo?
I'm more interested in what gets removed than what gets added. I want sprinting gone. I want abilities gone. I want ADS gone.
I would like more weapons and vehicles.
  • Art style: All I want for halo 6 is to respects the previous games art styles but at the same time merging a bit of their own styles. (Example: Arbiters faction could be original art style while the covenant faction could use the new art style).
  • Multiplayer: Both old and new gamemodes for both arena and warzone.
  • Campaign: An epic beautiful story with awesome battles, interesting characters, and no repetitive missions or boss fights.
  • Armor Customization: A combo of reach and 4.
  • Microtransactions: None, and release the game complete.
Jannittor wrote:
So basically a noncompetitive, just for fun halo?
That's not the way I would have phrased it, but yes. I would have phrased it this way: I prefer a game where speed and reflexes (the exclusice province of teenagers) are not the deciding factor, especially when we're talking about differences in speed and reflexes that are not perceptible to the human eye. I would prefer a game where intelligence, experience, and patience were rewarded to at least the same degree as the ability to maintain a break-neck pace.
No powerranger spartans
better cstumization like scratches for your armor rust, dust etc.
More Blue Team...actually to be precise ONLY Blue Team in the story, but I would gladly watch as Arbiter and Rtas 'Vadum join to Blue Team in the campaign.
More Blue Team...actually to be precise ONLY Blue Team in the story, but I would gladly watch as Arbiter and Rtas 'Vadum join to Blue Team in the campaign.
I think 3 of 15 missions in Halo 5 were with Team Blue
I think 3 of 15 missions in Halo 5 were with Team Blue
Yeah. Experience the return of the Master Chief in a game where he barely show up. GG 343
They should let us use pelicans.
They should let us use pelicans.
Haha that'd be cool
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3