Halo 6 Wishlist

OP Icey76

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 15
This is my Wishlist for Halo 6: http://imgur.com/a/Kuai1 Do you agree?
No, I kinda like the REQ system. It keeps people playing.
My wish list:
Have a good Campaign
yes please, playable elites would be great.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
a campaign that DOESN'T loop in back on itself and make itself pointless
I just hope they bring back some classic guns from halo and halo 2
Honestly think the Req cards are pretty good. At first I hated it,but then when I fully understood it, it's really not bad and it feels like it makes it fair for players. I just want Req cards to be for arena which I believe I saw an announcement on it, so makes it even better, but I think the biggest thing I wish for is custom slots for online play. You choose a primary weapon, a secondary, some special skills/powers/shields/ etc., choose types of grenades, and specials of your choice. You can get better, powerful weapons as you rank up cause to be honest....sometimes I get a little bored starting with the same weapon over and over again in any type of game in arena. War zone can stay the way it is, thats not a huge deal to me.
Halo 6 wish list is,!!!

Hope new of ride Boat it will be fun! Need something more fun and enjoy and awesome oh well! I hope there will able halo boat!!! Anyway
Honestly think the Req cards are pretty good. At first I hated it,but then when I fully understood it, it's really not bad and it feels like it makes it fair for players. I just want Req cards to be for arena which I believe I saw an announcement on it, so makes it even better, but I think the biggest thing I wish for is custom slots for online play. You choose a primary weapon, a secondary, some special skills/powers/shields/ etc., choose types of grenades, and specials of your choice. You can get better, powerful weapons as you rank up cause to be honest....sometimes I get a little bored starting with the same weapon over and over again in any type of game in arena. War zone can stay the way it is, thats not a huge deal to me.
This would completely break the great balance Halo has always been known for. Getting better equipment as you level up would remove every bit of balance and only the players who play a lot would be able to do anything. I respect that you have your opinions on how the game should be, but this would be the worst thing 343 could ever do to Halo AGAIN

However, if 343 did this for a special few playlists and kept this out of ranked competitive play, then I guess I see no reason not to do it
My wish list:
Have a good Campaign
This is honestly all I care about in the next Halo. They got the multiplayer done right. Focus on campaign next time.
All I want is four-player spit-screen. That's it.
Playable elites
Human flying vehicle
Locusts from halo wars
Drivable shadows from halo 2
Elephants
More forge options
Good campaign
More Lasky and Roland!
A full set of features followed by real DLC would be nice. I don't mind paying for DLC in the least bit as long as it's good.
i want playable elites, flood, more 117 action and PLASMA RIFLES!!!
They had something similar to this in H4 and was predominantly disliked by the community. It was ok but i prefer equal starts.

I dont really mind the card idea either, its like any collectible card thing, sometimes you get the same. Its opening it that counts.
Also as stated above i really like the MP in H5 but a much better/longer campaign would be my biggest wish.
Agree with pretty much everything.. The return of Brutes and playable elites would seal the deal for me
I think Halo 6 should be a two part game, with one half on release date, including the core MP experience. Then have monthly or bimonthly DLC. Then a year after release, have part II drop and more DLC. So you have two years of content to keep players coming back and time to have some real good quality DLC drops.

part II should continue the campaign so players feel like they have a quality story with content and meaningful story with great characters.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 15