Halo Community HUB

OP CIA391

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 6
The Halo Community. A large and expansive place for the uninitiated. Some may ask, is there any good place I can hang out aside here? This thread is to ultimately give a list that answers that. All these community's are places where you can discuss, listen, read, laugh, create, play, and so on. Even if your a seasoned Spartan or a brand new green Recruit. This thread is to open new doors.

Similar thread
For a list of all Halo Lore Materials go here.

Notes
  • Normal Rules apply in this thread. If you haven't read them. Read them!
  • If you feel a group or person should be added in. Please post here,send me a PM, or message the moderators, and I(or the moderators) will add it in depending on the content in their content. As the fun thing is this thread will never be complete. The community keeps growing. So please try and help out if you can.
  • If you feel the thread can be changed in any way. Please say. This thread can constantly evolve so there is no harm in it.
  • No bias is had, regardless on how accurate, good or bad the people do their content.
  • No NSFW or Modding related content allowed. Unless 343i approved.
  • No Spartan Companies. That is reserved for the Spartan Company forum.
Important Note: Some places wont hold back when something is released. If you haven't played or read something there may be spoilers. Just be careful what you read/listen too.

Below is a list of all the shortened terms used for social media types throughout this page.
  • YT - YouTube
  • TW - Twitter
  • FB - Facebook
  • DC - Discord
  • IG - Instagram
Official
Official sites and locations
Halo Waypoint (YT/TW/FB/IG): These are official locations the current Halo developer 343 Industries will communicate via.
Halo Gear: Official Halo Merchandise Twitter account
Bungie (YT/TW): These are official locations the prior Halo developer Bungie will communicate via.
Xbox.com (YT/TW): These are the official locations Microsoft's Xbox division will communicate via.
Certain Affinity (YT/TW): These are the official locations Certain Affinity a company often involved with the Multiplayer of Halo will communicate via.
Saber Interactive (TW): These are the official locations Saber Interactive a company often involved with Halo ports will communicate via.
Vanguard Games: These are the official locations Vanguard Games the creators of the Halo: Spartan Series games will communicate via.
Creative Assembly (TW): These are the official locations the Halo Wars 2 developer Creative Assembly will communicate via.
Mega Constux Halo (TW): This is the location Mega Brands lists all of its Halo Mega bloks sets.
McFarlane: These are the official locations the prior owners of the Halo toy licence McFarlane will communicate via.
Mattel (TW): These are the official locations the current owners of the Halo toy licence Mattel will communicate via.

Official Stat sites
Halo Wars Community site(Note: While the forums dont work anymore. The stat tracker does still work. Entire site linked for record sake)
Halo Reach Stat Tracker
Halo 4 Stat Tracker

Fan Communities

News
Halo.Bungie.org (TW/DC): Halo and Bungie fan-site.
HaloDieHards (TW): Halo news site
Ultimate Halo (TW): Halo news site
Ready Up Live (YT/TW/FB/DC): General gaming news site that often focus's on Halo.
Chief Canuck
HaloFanForLife: A site by a Halo fan for Halo fans.
Beyond Entertainment (TW/YT/FB/Twitch): Gaming and Halo news site and forum
MoreConsole

General Forum and Discussion
343industries.org (TW/DC)
HaloTracks.org (TW)
Dads Gaming (TW1/TW2/reddit)
Section 3 Chat Group (TW): Halo ARG group
Progressive Halo (YT)
Halo Team Assemble (YT/DC)
Halo Fleet Battles Facebook Group

Lore
Halo Archive (TW/DC)
Haruspis (TW)
Halo Canon (TW/FB)
Covenant Canon (TW/FB)
HiddenXperia (TW/FB)
haruspexofhell (TW)
Sangayri (TW)

Wiki
Halopedia (FB/TW/DC)
Halo Nation (FB/TW/YT/DC) This site is also erroneously referred to as Halo Wikia
Halo Fanon
Gruntipedia

Custom Games/Multiplayer
Spartan I Project (TW): Halo Achievement helpers
Grifball Hub (TW/YT/FB/Twitch)
Halo Customs (TW)
MajorLeagueGaming.com (YT/TW)
BigTeamBattle.net
TheHaloForum.com (TW)
HaloLFG.com
Halo5LFG.com

Forge
ForgeHub.com (YT/TW)
Ducain23
Forge Labs
The Epidemic

Stat Tracking
HaloTracker (YT/TW/FB)
LeafApp
Halo Runs

Podcasts
Podtacular (YT/TW/FB/Twitch)
Halo Podcast Evolved (FB/TW)
Drunken Halo (TW)
Delta Halo Podcast (YT/TW)
ForwardUntoDawn.com (YT/TW)
Bad At Halo Show (TW/DC)

Community Creators
RoosterTeeth.com (YT/TW)
Halo Swallower (TW)
405th.com (TW)
Mythic Tyrant (TW)
High Impact Halo (DC)
Termacious Trickocity (TW)
Wangtime (TW)
Sci-fi Gamer
Defend The House (TW)
iSpiteful (TW)
Game Guide
ZannyVids (TW)
FaZe Kampy (TW)
imSuck (TW)
Luke TheNotable (TW)
LateNightGaming (TW)
Favyn (TW)
The Act Man (TW)
Teh Spearhead (TW)
MetalHeadSpartan (TW)
The RZI Guy (TW)
The Vengeful 'Vadam (TW)
Project Mara (TW/FB)

Modding and fan Games
HaloSphere2.net (TW)
Installation 01 (TW/DC)
Sins of the Prophets (TW/DC)
SPV3 (TW/YT/DC)
Halo Mythic (TW/DC)

Reddits
/r/halo (DC/TW)
/r/HaloStory(Note uses same Discord as /r/halo)
/r/HaloWars/ (DC)
/r/HaloPlayers
/r/HaloCircleJerk (DC)
/r/ODST
/r/Halo4
/r/HaloFleetBattles
/r/HaloMythic
/r/Bungie
/r/Forge
/r/CompetitiveHalo
/r/GamerVideos
/r/HaloRP

Instagram
Halo4ever1996
Halodestination

Tumblr
unsc-earth-battlenet - general purpose Halo blog that also keeps a list of all known Halo blogs on tumblr (Halo Blog List)
arbiteranalysis - she does a lot of Halo analysis and is an active community member
chiefvlogs - another general purpose Halo blog, they mostly post photos
allthingshalo - another general purpose Haloblog
haloconceptart - they post concept art from a lot of different Halo media

Foreign groups
17K Guardians (TW) (This is italian)
Halo.Fr (TW) (This is French)
Foreign Wikias(German)(Italian)(Russian)(Spanish)
Reserve Post(this is only for back up purposes only if the post becomes too big)
Great and very informative thread. So much so I'm using ONE of two daily posts to thank you for it. Good job.
MandM057 wrote:
Great and very informative thread. So much so I'm using ONE of two daily posts to thank you for it. Good job.
Well that was one of the main purposes of this thread.

Update: Might refrain from doing update posts in this thread unless there is lots like there is right now.

I just added the Forge Youtube channels that were linked here .
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/community/blog-posts/halo-community-update-the-calm-before-the-stormHopefully this helps any Forgers of this forum.
Can you add Forge.World?

It is a website to discuss Forge, share your maps, and create Halo lobbies.
Thank you so much I love to find more and more lore.
Little confused. Played 5 games in a row with my squad, then get booted for "quitting too many matches"? Didn't quit one. How the hell am I not allowed to play your game, for a reason that doesn't make sense . You want an update.....fix this BS problem.
Little confused. Played 5 games in a row with my squad, then get booted for "quitting too many matches"? Didn't quit one. How the hell am I not allowed to play your game, for a reason that doesn't make sense . You want an update.....fix this BS problem.
Not the place pal.
Nice thread bro <3
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
Spoiler:
Show
love this thread
Love it
Thanks
Where's the adult links? I want to see Halo... after dark.
Not linked on Waypoint
stckrboy wrote:
Not linked on Waypoint
To expand on this. This thread is safe for work. We have to account for the younger audiences here.

I understand that NSFW content is a sub-section of the Halo Community. But sadly due to the content. Its not allowed here.

This applies to mods also in case anyone asks. Unless its 343i approved(Like Sins of the Prophets) I cant add them to this thread.

Sorry for that two things. They are pretty much the only two restrictions to this thread.
Thanks to sirjosh10 we now have a Tumblr section of this. A couple places in the site area got updated to say they have tumblrs also.

Quote:
unsc-earth-battlenet - general purpose Halo blog that also keeps a list of all known Halo blogs on tumblr (Halo Blog List)
arbiteranalysis - she does a lot of Halo analysis and is an active community member
chiefvlogs - another general purpose Halo blog, they mostly post photos
halowars - this blog has been inactive for a while but they have excellent content on the first Halo Wars
allthingshalo - another general purpose Haloblog
halowheelmen - a multiplayer community
haloconceptart - they post concept art from a lot of different Halo media
If this is posted in wrong section let me know.
Is it possible if a moderator or someone on 343 to create a" I am Streaming now thread" on Halo Waypoint for those of use who stream halo regardless of how you stream,hours or days?I feel like there are many big and small streamers(especially smaller streamers)who are not that know on Twitch for many reasons of course but the point here is to make the community more aware of various people who stream halo content, either solo or with friends.Team Beyond, the place for competitive halo players as well, has a official I am streaming now thread with many replies.I dont remember if i have created a thread bout this already and i will try to check but if anyone here on the forums have a way to reach 343 directly, can they look into this idea of having a official pinned I am streaming now thread on Halo Waypoint and if they make one that they make a blog post bout it/tweet it so the community can see it there as well.I tweeted to 343 a few months back and no response but i will try again.
Is there somewhere I can rant about how lazy halo 5 feels? Because I have had the game for a while now and it just seems lazy and not at all like the roots of halo it was supposed to go back too according to 343.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 6