Forums / Community / General Discussion

[Locked] Halo Crossovers

OP EMPEROR NOVA01

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
If 343 ever decided to do some kind of crossover with another franchise, what would you like to see?

Doesn't have to necessarily make sense, and legal hurdles can be ignored, so pretty much anything goes.

Personally would like to see a crossover with the Universal Century timeline from the Gundam franchise.
If 343 ever decided to do some kind of crossover with another franchise, what would you like to see?

Doesn't have to necessarily make sense, and legal hurdles can be ignored, so pretty much anything goes.

Personally would like to see a crossover with the Universal Century timeline from the Gundam franchise.
Um my pick for a cross over would be star wars probably.
Aliens. The transition would be seemless as Halo ship designs were heavily based on it.
Plus, Spartan vs. Predator v. Alien.
Star Wars.
Fighting side by side with clone troopers as a spartan against a Covenant-Seperatist threat.
Engage Imperial Walkers in Scorpions.
I'm expecting a Star Wars Theme to grow here and I'm going to come out and say that that'd be horribly boring IMO. Crossing over and exteremely Nerdy Game about Protecting Earth and her colonies with a fantasy story about knights and a magic force called 'The Force' would be very one sided.
That's just my early and judgemental thoughts.

What I would love to see is a crossover between Halo and Firefly. Now that would be interesting (especially with the Double Nathan Fillion Combo). Imagine if a group of post war mercs or scrapers with the Charm and Wit of the crew of Serenity exploring the aftermath of a anti UEG, near-ruined solar system attacked by the covenant.
Battlestar Galactica. I would love to see a real "back against the wall" Halo story and this would accomplish that narrative perfectly. Seeing Spartans on-board the Galactica would put me into a nerd coma.
I kindve want some Halo Titanfall crossover. So we have cooler then the Mantis and abilities.
I kindve want some Halo Titanfall crossover. So we have cooler then the Mantis and abilities.
Yeah, a Halo Titanfall cross over would be awesome
Toa Freak

Bionicle.

Both because of the constant references/comparisons between their design and that of the Forerunners' constructs and body-assist armor/combat skin (which have settled down in the recent period of time, but...), and because they could arguably fit into the setting as a Forerunner project (and the EPE + Anonna being Precursors).

Think I actually did a write-up on that once... lemme check.
I'm expecting a Star Wars Theme to grow here and I'm going to come out and say that that'd be horribly boring IMO. Crossing over and exteremely Nerdy Game about Protecting Earth and her colonies with a fantasy story about knights and a magic force called 'The Force' would be very one sided.
That's just my early and judgemental thoughts
I'd say that's a pretty safe expectation.
SC Matt 7 wrote:
Toa FreakBionicle.

Both because of the constant references/comparisons between their design and that of the Forerunners' constructs and body-assist armor/combat skin (which have settled down in the recent period of time, but...), and because they could arguably fit into the setting as a Forerunner project (and the EPE + Anonna being Precursors).

Think I actually did a write-up on that once... lemme check.
Not what I was expecting at all, but it seems that it fits better than I was thinking.
Star Wars, DOOM, Aliens and Predators, LotR, or Skyrim...... Yes I know the last two are dumb but come on
halo and predator or alien, how cool would it be to have a horror franchise of halo where they fought xenomorphs
No one says the obvious Halo and Destiny crossover.. :p

But truthfully, a Halo and AvP comic/novel would be smashing..
xXMrSpecXx wrote:
Star Wars, DOOM, Aliens and Predators, LotR, or Skyrim...... Yes I know the last two are dumb but come on
No dumb suggestions here (yet). Anything goes.
I'd like two:
Metroid: Samus and Masterchief are similiar, and both universes could work as a multiverse.
RWBY: If it would be an FPS, we could use a giant scythe, and that's awesome.
well if it doesn't have to be canon, metroid anyone?
Halo and the CoD Infinite Warfare timeline..........

Just so we can settle the argument and see Halo kick CoD's -Yoink- haha
Halo and the CoD Infinite Warfare timeline..........

Just so we can settle the argument and see Halo kick CoD's -Yoink- haha
It could fit into canon without too many changes...

Just thought of another that I think could be... interesting:
Neon Genesis Evangelion.
Sp00kyM0nk wrote:
Aliens. The transition would be seemless as Halo ship designs were heavily based on it.
Plus, Spartan vs. Predator v. Alien.
the assualt rifle was based off the pulse rifle the marines are based off of colonial marines and the elites were lightly based off of preadators.
I personally think a crossover with Overwatch would be cool.
Maybe not as a playable character but rather a Spartan or Master Chief skin for Soldier 76 or something like that.
This could happen since we have both DK and Bowser as playable characters in one of the Skylanders games which are Multi-platform games.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2