Forums / Community / General Discussion

[Locked] Halo Crossovers

OP EMPEROR NOVA01

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Halo and Mario Kart. It would be cool to drive the Master Chief kart against, Cortana, Locke, Palmer, Arbiter, a grunt, etc.
Halo and Mario Kart. It would be cool to drive the Master Chief kart against, Cortana, Locke, Palmer, Arbiter, a grunt, etc.
Would be pretty cool to drive a Warthog on Rainbow Road...
Gears of war would be a perfect crossover they both are xbox games and I can see it happening.
What about merging Halo and Mass Effect? Two Xbox Franchise sci-fi heavy hitters.. could be golden.
Gears of war would be a perfect crossover they both are xbox games and I can see it happening.
I remember seeing someone talking about a possibility of GoW being some kind of alternate universe to the Halo franchise many months ago... it was quite interesting, and actually didn't seem too far-fetched.
I'd like two:
Metroid: Samus and Masterchief are similiar, and both universes could work as a multiverse.
RWBY: If it would be an FPS, we could use a giant scythe, and that's awesome.
I think Metroid would make more sense, but every fibre of my being calls out for RWBY.
Sp00kyM0nk wrote:
Aliens. The transition would be seemless as Halo ship designs were heavily based on it.
Plus, Spartan vs. Predator v. Alien.
Agreed
I remember seeing someone talking about a possibility of GoW being some kind of alternate universe to the Halo franchise many months ago... it was quite interesting, and actually didn't seem too far-fetched.
Gears of war is my one of my favorite video game franchises! That would be awesome.
Halo and grand theft auto... a master chief who's broke and need to build a new fleet from scratch so he needs to hustle real hard..
Halo and grand theft auto... a master chief who's broke and need to build a new fleet from scratch so he needs to hustle real hard..
No... just no.
Would Halo and Fairy Tail work? I'm not talking games btw. I'm talking stories. I'd honestly like to know what Halo would best fit in. specifically using one character from the Halo franchise. I thought it'd work in Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D, but AoS is a bit too small-tile for halo characters cause of the spartan abilities and whatnot. Maybe ODSTs, but they're boring tbh.
No... just no.
Please don't revive old topics thanks. Additionally, please don't post multiple time in a row. If you need to add more information or quote other users, you can edit your last post. Thanks
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2