Halo eSports for "Casuals"

OP ske7ch

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. ...
  6. 8
I'm not a massive esports devotee but everynow and again I will sit and look up some recordings. Things I like about it are that people playing are really earnestly playing, not just messing about or shooting their team mates in the back to be a you know what. You also don't have to listen to them talking about nonsense or how ill they feel or whatever unlike some gameplay vids of various games. The things I'm not keen on are the maps all seem so small and the team sizes are also small. It makes the game become repetitive to watch and only ardent fans are going to watch a full match of one guy ping someone to death with a rifle, then get killed by the other member of the enemy team, who is then killed in turn and so on. Significantly larger maps with larger teams and a limited number of respawns would make for some really interesting and probably more tactical games. I may never get into it enough to follow rankings etc but I would definitely watch some of these types of matches more often. Not saying that current game types should be wholly replaced, just added to. The guys who play (esports) are obviously skilled and it would be great to see that in a larger scale.

This is just my opinion and you asked what would get me more interested, this is pretty much it.
My biggest problem is how toxic the competitive community can get. I'm all for a bit of talking smack; but at the end of the day it's a game, and games are meant to be fun.
Good idea
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. ...
  6. 8