Halo Funny Moments

OP FestivHunter

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
List your halo funny moments below!!

Here is my list:
#1 Once I had finally killed the grunt that knocked my shield down, and so I punched his corpse, his methane canister flew off and killed me:/

#2 Once I shot a suicide grunt and he flew upwards and stuck the brute next to him and killed multiple grunts.
Monkey See, Monkey Do.
This is hilarious 😆
Probably any time I'm playing CE and I'm standing in an elevator going down.. I sometimes manage to jump, and thanks to the CE mechanics, I end up falling to my death until the elevator eventually stops.
Monkey See, Monkey Do.
I love how you calmly walked away to a safe distance both times lol.
1. On Big Team battle after I killed 2 red guys a red guy falls on one of the red guys pulse grenade that he threw before and missed.
2. On Halo 5 Warzone turbo last week A Blue guy had an overshield fighting one of my teammates and I assassinated him from behind even though he had full overshield.
List your halo funny moments below!!

Here is my list:
#1 Once I had finally killed the grunt that knocked my shield down, and so I punched his corpse, his methane canister flew off and killed me:/

#2 Once I shot a suicide grunt and he flew upwards and stuck the brute next to him and killed multiple grunts.
Once my blood vessels stopped bursting I found it kinda funny how every time I use the Berserkers Claw REQ, a teammate steps in front of me and gets me killed every time.

The other day I had a winning game where I got the last kill on a guy via assassination, the dude literally walked past me and didnt check to his left and I immediately melee’d when he didnt even notice. It was hilarious but moreso just enjoyable because rarely do I pull off assassinations.
My favorite is when Capt. Dare and Gunnery Sgt. Buck meet up in the elevator with the Rookie and the engineer/superintendent and Dare and Buck argue and kiss in front of the two bystanders. after that the two are acting like they were cool as a cucumber in font of them.
My favorite is when Capt. Dare and Gunnery Sgt. Buck meet up in the elevator with the Rookie and the engineer/superintendent and Dare and Buck argue and kiss in front of the two bystanders. after that the two are acting like they were cool as a cucumber in font of them.
That woulda been awkward to be the Rookie right there
When allied with elites. An elite kept firing at a dead flood. Said "Are you dead? Don't answer that."

Another time same scenario "Get up, get up, I don't think he can."
Halo 2. Shot an elite by accident with the shotgun. His response? "Is this because of Reach?"
This cave is not a natural formation...
Spam8358 wrote:
This cave is not a natural formation...
I remember the first time I heard Cortana say that I said to myself: “well duh it’s not a natural formation” lol
halo 3 password easter egg
Anyone remember halo fails of the week
The funniest PvP moment I've had is between playing spire in H:R btb and seeing someone ragdoll off the top of the spire landing in front of me or getting both teams in H3 BtB to do a peaceful congo line throughout the one map that takes place in Mt.Killimanjaro.
Funniest PvE moment is playing H3 O.D.S.T. firefight on alpha site and seeing grunts throw plasma grenades point blank at a glass wall sticking themselves.
A few days ago my dad and I were playing halo 2, I was trying to show him how to get out of the map on delta halo and as I was coming around a corner with a ghost, he shot a rocket launcher blindly before I even came around the corner and it hit me perfectly in the middle and I went FLYING. In fact, here’s the clip:

http://gameclips.io/Erusen2190/da0a43de-ab54-4e74-b31e-7388c3b30f7b/embed
I remember that at a friend's house we used to play on a map where there were banshees in Halo 4, we were alone together and I got on one; I went up to the sky and came down to counterattack, already on the ground I advanced and it fell on me and I died.
Quote:
Ironic.
I remember that at a friend's house we used to play on a map where there were banshees in Halo 4, we were alone together and I got on one; I went up to the sky and came down to counterattack, already on the ground I advanced and it fell on me and I died.
Quote:
Ironic.
Sounds like Combat Evolved lol
Quote:
Ironic.
Sounds like Combat Evolved lol
Hey, my friend and I laughed a lot, I think it's just one of the bizarre moments in halo for me.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2