Skip to main content
Is there a way I can see my game score in a more detailed way?
You can view which achievements you have and haven't got, but that's about the most information you'd need, the more achievements in Halo games you get the higher the Halo gamerscore total will rise.
Yeah I understand the basics of it. I just can't find a way to navigate to the required page. I can see them separate. I want to see them all together. For example how much I got on halo 3 compared to halo reah etc. All on a graph basically. I'm sure I could do it years ago on a app on the xbox? And I'm sure if we reached a certain game score level we would unlock armour on said app. Or maybe xbox avitar skins. I can't really remember. Anyone else rember anything like that?
Yeah I understand the basics of it. I just can't find a way to navigate to the required page. I can see them separate. I want to see them all together. For example how much I got on halo 3 compared to halo reah etc. All on a graph basically. I'm sure I could do it years ago on a app on the xbox? And I'm sure if we reached a certain game score level we would unlock armour on said app. Or maybe xbox avitar skins. I can't really remember. Anyone else rember anything like that?
This was a thing on the Waypoint app for Xbox 360. Games also had avatar rewards for completing certain tasks.

Visit TrueAchievements for achievement stats. That sounds like an ad, but the site is ultra useful for achievements.
tuhin94 wrote:
This was a thing on the Waypoint app for Xbox 360. Games also had avatar rewards for completing certain tasks.

Visit TrueAchievements for achievement stats. That sounds like an ad, but the site is ultra useful for achievements.
I can second this and vouch. There are some games that do not count towards the Halo gamerscore (cannot find the resource that proves so right at this minute) but otherwise TrueAchievements is the go-to site.
Thanks for the reply, I'll check it out.
Unfortunately on here you can only really check by going through your stats on each game.