Skip to main content

Forums / Community / General Discussion

Halo Infinite Finish the Fight OST

OP SkyDestroyer101

Guys, I don't know if you have seen the Halo Infinite Campaign trailer, because honestly, a lot of people haven't, because it's basically just a shorter condensed version of the gameplay video. But guys, right after Escharum says "Bare your fangs, Spartan," the trailer plays one of the best versions of Finish the Fight I have ever heard. It gave me goosebumps the second I heard that, and it was totally synched with the action happening in the gameplay.

We already have three awesome tracks that have been released for the OST, but I sure hope that snippet of the trailer music is part it too, because that was some of the best halo music I've ever heard.

You guys know what I'm talking about?
Guys, I don't know if you have seen the Halo Infinite Campaign trailer, because honestly, a lot of people haven't, because it's basically just a shorter condensed version of the gameplay video. But guys, right after Escharum says "Bare your fangs, Spartan," the trailer plays one of the best versions of Finish the Fight I have ever heard. It gave me goosebumps the second I heard that, and it was totally synched with the action happening in the gameplay.

We already have three awesome tracks that have been released for the OST, but I sure hope that snippet of the trailer music is part it too, because that was some of the best halo music I've ever heard.

Yes. I have re-watched that trailer so many times I've lost count. All because of its music. I do hope it gets a full version released someday.
I know precisely the one you mean and agree wholeheartedly
H3 was my 2nd halo game after h5 and that one track left me in awe. Good to know that h:I is getting a similar tone to the og bungie era of OSTs
I DO know what you are talking about, I cant wait to hear the whole thing someday.

I just have it a rewatch and I really hope it is in the finished version of the game. Honestly looking so forward to Infinite now. The soundtrack we've heard so far gives off such a nostalgic feeling while also sounding fresh at the same time.