Forums / Community / General Discussion

Halo Legendary Loot Crate

OP CYB3R T3RROR

Hello Everyone, Who here has decided or has ordered their Halo Legendary Loot Crate. I ordered my crate a month ago which I am hype to receive. Will you be getting the Halo Legendary Loot Crate?

Thanks! - C.T.
I thought about it but I won't be getting it. I'd rather just use that money to buy stuff I want as opposed to an assortment of stuff I may or may not want.
I got caught up in the enthusiasm for it, and I ordered it. If it does not appeal, I will cancel the sub.
What kinda stuff do you get!?
I want it so bad, but I ain't got that dolla dolla bill yo.
Only got the 3 box option. Hope there's some naval models in some of them (ala Dark Horse's 7 inch Truth and Reconciliation model).
BL0ODY JAW wrote:
What kinda stuff do you get!?
I am not too sure, but it we should all know that it comes with a collectible figure statue (Red vs. Blue). I just know it will come with a shirt and other exclusive items.

-C.T.
The figure has been revealed and can be seen by going to Lootcrate.com/Halo Other then that we also revealed the hoodie on our special Reddit AMA live stream on facebook. The stream also talked a bit more about what to expect from this crate, so if you want to see the hoodie and learn more about the crate you can check out the stream here: https://www.facebook.com/lootcrate/videos/1277769148901320/
Ordered all 12 months the day the crate came out. I am very enthusiastic about Halo merch lol.
If you want a general idea of what to expect from future Halo Legendary Crates you can check out this picture of what came in the first crate that landed early September.