1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Which halo game is the easyiest on legendary solo
H5 wasn't too bad. There are challenges but overall it wasn't pull your hair out bad.
BadDogg55 wrote:
H5 wasn't too bad. There are challenges but overall it wasn't pull your hair out bad.
thanks man!
I say Halo4.
I say Halo4.
Halo 4, easily.

Halo 5 has the Warden Eternal, who can be a tad frustrating to deal with on Legendary.
Meanwhile in Halo 4, basically every enemy save for Hunters can be dealt with using a precision weapon and a Plasma Pistol.
Odst or halo 3
In my opinion halo 3 was
Halo 4 by far
halo 3 easily
Reach.

I found it easy anyway.

Except firefight.

With the one I made.
Probably Halo 4, the AI failed in so many ways. But Halo 5 was quite easy too, I beat it in two sittings.
For me it was Halo 3 ODST.
I found 4 to be pretty easy. I barely even played it
My girlfriend and I have been playing through mcc on legendary and we're on H3 now. It's very easy compared to the first two.
Definalty have to say Halo 3 But I think it was one of the most fun.
Depends on if you are allowed to use any glitches/skips/exploits.

If yes, then Halo 5 for sure. If not, then I would say either Halo CE or Halo 4. Just noob combo everything. Pretty much any of them aren't too bad except Halo 2
Halo 3 odst. Followed by Halo 4.

I found Halo 5 harder, mainly due to the relentless cannon fodder crawlers and soldiers in most levels. And the stupid warden battles.

Hardest Halo 2, and I still need to complete it under 3 hours for that monopolized achievement.
I'd guess it depends on your play style and personal taste. Some folks are run n' gun and some more tactical. Some like distance and precision and some, in your face shotgun blazing. I found H4 pretty easy to navigate overall, though still quite the challenge.
I was able to beat Halo: Reach on legendary in under 20 hours with little practice, can't say the same for the others although Halo 4's isn't too brutal. So personally I'll go with Reach.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2