Skip to main content

Forums / Community / General Discussion

Halo Loot Crate

OP PCreaper

I just want to say I love the damn T-Shirt this month......that is all.
PCreaper wrote:
I just want to say I love the damn T-Shirt this month......that is all.
So do I, best one yet by far.
Agreed, definitely my favorite so far.
Happy to hear! I'll pass your comments along to the team! ^_^
StarSlay3r wrote:
Honestly I think this this month's was one of the best so far. The beach towel is perfect <3
StarSlay3r wrote:
I'd say this one has been my favorite so far, been a subscriber since the first crate.
Thanks, guys! We do our best! I'm pretty happy with how the shirt turned out as well. :)
stckrboy wrote:
StarSlay3r wrote:
Honestly I think this this month's was one of the best so far. The beach towel is perfect <3
The beach towel is perfect but I feel like I REALLY need a matching one to have Red vs Blue towels
I have always wanted to do this since I found out about them...however I cannot afford it. 😟
Yeah i love then too. However i dont wear them becuase im afraid ill wear them out and not be able to get a new one. I had that problem with other shirts in the past “not halo crate shirts”. I had some anime shirts that people cant even tell what they are anymore. The collector in me keeps me from enjoying them to the fullest. Im sure i will wear them at some point though.

Some times, i have this fantasy that im wearing a legendary crate halo tee, in like 2040, when halo is dead, and poeple look back at me like “wow, i remember halo, good times”
Regice554 wrote:
Yeah i love then too. However i dont wear them becuase im afraid ill wear them out and not be able to get a new one. I had that problem with other shirts in the past “not halo crate shirts”. I had some anime shirts that people cant even tell what they are anymore. The collector in me keeps me from enjoying them to the fullest. Im sure i will wear them at some point though.
If you love the shirts you should definitely wear them! That's what they're made for! The best way to keep them looking nice for a long time is to wash them inside out in cold water and hang dry them. This way you'll ensure the design stays intact, the colors don't fade, and the shirt doesn't shrink at all. :)
stckrboy wrote:
StarSlay3r wrote:
The beach towel is perfect but I feel like I REALLY need a matching one to have Red vs Blue towels
Omgn! That would be awesome! Of course my husband would force the red one on me because blue is best ;p LOL
Regice554 wrote:

Some times, i have this fantasy that im wearing a legendary crate halo tee, in like 2040, when halo is dead, and poeple look back at me like “wow, i remember halo, good times”
OMGN! WEAR THEM!!! We have a ton of them and my husband (and I..I stole the long sleeve green one) wear them all the time and they look great still :) They are great quality and are made to last! I can't tell you how many times I've worn my green one and someone will stop me and be like, "You get the loot crates too?" It's great meeting others in the community :)
stckrboy wrote:
StarSlay3r wrote:
Omgn! That would be awesome! Of course my husband would force the red one on me because blue is best ;p LOL
Right??!?!?! I feel so incomplete without the matching towel. :P