5. 9
  6. 10
  7. 11
  8. ...
  9. 15
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Enfinit you can't add people to the whitelist.
Got an ETA when the server should be back up?
After much lag and bloodshed the server is fully operational. I'll start adding people right now.

Edit:

Aaaaaaaaaand now the Server Hosting company has decided to give us one of the laggiest connections in the history of lag. If this keeps up I'm finding another site to host the damn thing from...this is getting ridiculous. I'm paying for the connection to NOT suck.
if you can try multiminecraft, they work verry well
Nost BD [NoStonesCast]
So when does work begin on this project? I've been on the server and haven't seen anyone join.
Awsome! cant wait to join!
Quote:
So when does work begin on this project? I've been on the server and haven't seen anyone join.
People hop on at different times.

Anyone got redstone?
Quote:
Quote:

Anyone got redstone?

Yep, Next time I'm online I'll give you some. Where's your house?
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Anyone got redstone?

Yep, Next time I'm online I'll give you some. Where's your house?
I don't have one yet... I'm waiting until the lag calms down. As for my current location: some hole in the Alpines.
Oh man! My little sister just bought Minecraft for the PC! I'm going to have to find some way to bribe her... big time.
Yes! Finally found a zombie dungeon! Time to work on the public exp farm
I want to join! :D
Update for the horrible lag situation.

I've sent two high priority messages to the hosting site and they have responded to neither. I will wait another 48 hours but after that I'll find a new site to host from.

If anyone has any suggestions feel free to drop them below.
Quote:
Update for the horrible lag situation.

I've sent two high priority messages to the hosting site and they have responded to neither. I will wait another 48 hours but after that I'll find a new site to host from.

If anyone has any suggestions feel free to drop them below.
two things
1. try multi minecraft to host from
2. i tried to go to world 2 but i couldnt get the portal to work, also can i use world edit and voxel sniper, i want to try to make forge world, and then forge world with pinicle paridisio hemograph ect
My Minecraft username is iOSXthings, please pm me if I'm in!
The server seems to be down again. :/
Our lives are not our own. We are bound to others, past and present, and by each crime and every kindness, we birth our future.
Quote:
The server seems to be down again. :/
I'm guessing the host site is trying to get their act together.
I accepted by Enfitin but not add me to whitelist yet... i want help out.
Yes! The xp farm is operational!
this would be amazing on the XBLA edition of Minecraft. If you decide to do that, im down 10000000%!
Quote:
this would be amazing on the XBLA edition of Minecraft. If you decide to do that, im down 10000000%!
That's not going to happen for a multitude of reasons

Ω
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 7
  4. 8
  5. 9
  6. 10
  7. 11
  8. ...
  9. 15