Will there be a Halo ODST 2?
Nothing has been announced about another ODST game, but if it was going to happen then it very likely wouldn't be for another few years due to the project 343 have going on right now.
We can always pray, but not likely.
I would really hope so since they retiring master chief after halo infinite.
That's not confirmed
That's not confirmed
I don't know how many times I have heard every big content creator say that halo infinite is confirmed to wrap up Master Chiefs Story. This is true.
That's not confirmed
I don't know how many times I have heard every big content creator say that halo infinite is confirmed to wrap up Master Chiefs Story. This is true.
why are they doing that
That's not confirmed
Provide a link or a actual video excerpt of Frank o'connor or kiki wolfkill saying that and I will believe you
That's not confirmed
Really? I haven't heard any of them say that.. maybe I've missed a video or two but the only things I have heard is content creators considering the notion that Chief dying in Infinite might happen. Personally, I think it would be a huge gamble for 343 to do this. They're setting Infinite up as an intro to the Halo universe for new fans. So I don't see the benefit for them in killing off their front man all of a sudden.
Would it follow Buck's squad? Or another one? In Bungie's or 343's universe?
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/6e35355aecdf4fd0acdaee3cc4156fd4/topics/halo-6-ending-of-the-master-chief/3a5bd714-2136-4c47-a63e-c13cae98c5ec/posts
Here is the link.
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/6e35355aecdf4fd0acdaee3cc4156fd4/topics/halo-6-ending-of-the-master-chief/3a5bd714-2136-4c47-a63e-c13cae98c5ec/posts
Here is the link.
ok so his story might end, but tht also means he might not die
Here is the link.
ok so his story might end, but tht also means he might not die
I never said he would die. Just that the story will wrap up.
Nothing like this been confirmed by 343, please don't spread rumours and theories as fact. Content creators will be theorizing what might happen post-Infinite, but at this time nothing has been said or confirmed.
I was going to say i hope not! I havent heard anything! Thanks for the post Stckrboy.
Picture This.

Halo ODST, but horror as a ODST squad survives the Flood on Installation 04 or 05