Forums / Community / General Discussion

[Locked] Halo on PC, please.

OP Darkfang33

Hello, I am a pretty strict pc gamer at this point due to my lack of consoles anymore. However that also makes me unable to play a ton of games that I used to love, the Halo series being one of them. This post is pretty short and basically here to tell 343 that me, along with my entire friend group, want to see Halo games on the pc. We firmly believe that Halo has an untapped market on this platform and could easily reach record sales if they only put a game out on steam. Basically what I'm trying to say is, please give me the chance to shoot grunts in the head with a mouse and keyboard.
Well, you've got some options right now, anyway. Halos 1 and 2 are on PC (though I don't recommend 2 as I've heard it was pretty bad), and Spartan Assault, Spartan Strike, and Halo Wars are on Steam as well. As for future games coming to PC, unless they specifically announce it, don't hold your breath.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not discuss hacked or modded content.
It won't happen really. Microsoft is trying to get more exclusive to Xbox one to go against Sony, and adding more halo games to PC is not helping it (or at least I don't think so). If anything, get Xbox One S (or Original Xbox One) where you could play every halo games. But that's just me. I'm not a PC type of guy.
Zealotiv wrote:
It won't happen really. Microsoft is trying to get more exclusive to Xbox one to go against Sony, and adding more halo games to PC is not helping it (or at least I don't think so). If anything, get Xbox One S (or Original Xbox One) where you could play every halo games. But that's just me. I'm not a PC type of guy.
Explain Gears 4 being cross-platform, then.
Wraith0912 wrote:
Well, you've got some options right now, anyway. Halos 1 and 2 are on PC (though I don't recommend 2 as I've heard it was pretty bad), and Spartan Assault, Spartan Strike, and Halo Wars are on Steam as well. As for future games coming to PC, unless they specifically announce it, don't hold your breath.
yeah lets play 17 year old games that no one plays because its 17 years old and u need mods to make it modernized while xbox has remasted versions
The next halo title was confirmed to be cross platform. Also you may not be able to shoot grunts but there is H5 Forge/Customs on pc.
Halo on pc would be a good way to expand the community, and there is not a lot of gamers who can buy a big pc, not the same players than xbox. Windows 10 is not an enemy of xbox.
Nalla78 wrote:
The next halo title was confirmed to be cross platform.
That's not been confirmed yet
stckrboy wrote:
Nalla78 wrote:
The next halo title was confirmed to be cross platform.
That's not been confirmed yet
You can look up Microsoft’s play anywhere program for more information.
Nalla78 wrote:
You can look up Microsoft’s play anywhere program for more information.
That was changed shorty after the announcement to state that all titles they showed at E3 would be play anywhere. Not to say that future Halo titles won't be, but as of now it hasn't been confirmed.
remastered halo reach for PC as well pls
Probably will be according to Phil Spencer.
Maybe more news at e3, let's be optimistic 🐢
and now the superior version is coming out for PC where it always should have been. 60fps no drops real 4k not that fake upscaled checkerboard crap and no scrub controller.
Please don't revive old topics thanks :D