7. 12
  8. ...
  9. 17
Bextiz wrote:
I never got my Halo 5 Beta Badge over the years :/
Same
I NEED MOAR BADGES lmao
I cant thank you enough
A badge for beating all Halo's on legendary difficulty. (The badge looks like a mini legendary symbol. Y'know, the skull and crossbones? And the badge colour is a deep red)
Halo Insider badges?
All right good to know
A badge for participating in halo infinite beta maybe? of course if there’s a beta
XLR8 wrote:
152 badge for halo 5! The longest grind ever 😵
Which one is that one?
Microsoft Store Tournament Participant and/or Winner badges. One or both works.
Definitely should be a badge for 152 on H5.
ExKodus wrote:
A badge for 152 in Halo 5 doesn't really mean anything to the community though. I mean, congrats on getting there - but the driving point behind most of the badges is that you did something that benefited or signified community interaction. You could get to 152 without interacting with anyone from the Halo community at all.
Geoffyz wrote:
I like the idea of Microsoft Store tourney participant. However, considering there weren't badges given for attending Halo Outpost Discovery, which is a similar level of community involvement, I doubt that there would be badges for Store tourneys.
Rip every time I've gone to a fireteam Raven I never got it to connect
A1NZ wrote:
A badge for participating in halo infinite beta maybe? of course if there’s a beta
343 said after mcc they are always gonna have betas in the future.
ExKodus wrote:
A badge for 152 in Halo 5 doesn't really mean anything to the community though. I mean, congrats on getting there - but the driving point behind most of the badges is that you did something that benefited or signified community interaction. You could get to 152 without interacting with anyone from the Halo community at all.
Geoffyz wrote:
I like the idea of Microsoft Store tourney participant. However, considering there weren't badges given for attending Halo Outpost Discovery, which is a similar level of community involvement, I doubt that there would be badges for Store tourneys.
You do have a point there now I’m thinking similar in which I would have to agree with you.
GDTaco wrote:
Have you tried contacting the establishments you've gone to, to see if they can just flip the switch on it? It doesn't cost them anything extra.
yeah cool
GDTaco wrote:
Have you tried contacting the establishments you've gone to, to see if they can just flip the switch on it? It doesn't cost them anything extra.
I've asked and they always say they don't know how I've visited 2 places around the Seattle area
How about "ACHIEVEMENT" Hunter Badge?
I like the idea of a different badge depending on which Halo title was your first one online. For example someone who played their first online match in Halo 2 would get a different badge than someone who started in 3, and so on. It would be a cool nod to those of us who have spent a lot of years with the franchise while also allowing new players to have a badge that is unique to them.
Though I like this idea, what about those of us who have had multiple accounts through the years and would really like to have the Badge of the real first game they played, It would plague my mind for weeks.
I like the idea of a different badge depending on which Halo title was your first one online. For example someone who played their first online match in Halo 2 would get a different badge than someone who started in 3, and so on. It would be a cool nod to those of us who have spent a lot of years with the franchise while also allowing new players to have a badge that is unique to them.
Though I like this idea, what about those of us who have had multiple accounts through the years and would really like to have the Badge of the real first game they played, It would plague my mind for weeks.
It also doesn't make a whole lot of sense considering you can just look up their service record and see which Halo games they played. Just takes a few more clicks than glancing at a forum badge.

And again, it also isn't something that promotes the Halo community or community engagement. Sure, it's cool to look at - but that's not the point of the badges.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 8
  4. 9
  5. 10
  6. 11
  7. 12
  8. ...
  9. 17