3. 10
  4. 11
  5. 12
  6. 13
  7. 14
  8. ...
  9. 24
Moyer wrote:
More badges would give the incentive for more people to use the Waypoint and progress on another Halo platform
very much true
Moyer wrote:
More badges would give the incentive for more people to use the Waypoint and progress on another Halo platform
very much true
Thank you
M6D CHIEF wrote:
XLR8 wrote:
152 badge for halo 5! The longest grind ever 😵
This would be great and it would help some push harder for the max rank.
I'd love to see something like this for all the work people are putting in to get 152
BRINGER OF THE DONUTS
That sounds like an ancient god title to me
Lash alv wrote:
M6D CHIEF wrote:
XLR8 wrote:
152 badge for halo 5! The longest grind ever 😵
This would be great and it would help some push harder for the max rank.
I'd love to see something like this for all the work people are putting in to get 152
Being rank 152 isn't something that signifies contribution to the community though, which is mostly the point behind badges. Obtaining that rank and the "small token of appreciation" that 343 will pass on to those individuals for Infinite is reward enough.
Will the LootCrate badge be retired since it isn't obtainable anymore?
The Badges look pretty cool, Hope to see more in the future.
Honestly I don’t really understand how to get badges but they’re definitely cool to see displayed and add a nice touch to the forums.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.
A mi me gustaría que hubiera más rangos en las empresas spartan
So many unfortunately retired badges :(
A badge for MCC Insiders would be good
Wait, you can't get the Headhunter badge anymore?
Have a quarantine one for players playing during the coronavirus pandemic. The badge could be given to people with a certain amount of play time from April till whenever this ends.
LHJ 1 wrote:
Have a quarantine one for players playing during the coronavirus pandemic. The badge could be given to people with a certain amount of play time from April till whenever this ends.
The point of badges isn't to reward people for simply playing the game, though. They're geared more toward signifying contributions to the overall community of Halo. Your Insider idea was pretty good, to signify people that test out the game before it gets released to the community as a whole.
WoooW1 there's a lot of badges. so i really need to grind ahaha
If you have suggestions, please leave them below!
I used to love participating in the writing competitions, and one day they just stopped. Since it was community based and run is there a way that it can be brought back again? I’d be happy to host the competitions! Just been something a few people and I have been talking about on Discord recently, we’d really love to see it return!
UK1V wrote:
I used to love participating in the writing competitions, and one day they just stopped. Since it was community based and run is there a way that it can be brought back again? I’d be happy to host the competitions! Just been something a few people and I have been talking about on Discord recently, we’d really love to see it return!
I enjoyed the writing competitions as well. I'd enjoy sitting on a writing judging panel, what with the short time I minored in English. :)
UK1V wrote:
I enjoyed the writing competitions as well. I'd enjoy sitting on a writing judging panel, what with the short time I minored in English. :)
That would be fantastic! If this is allowed to take off again, I’d happily have help seeing it succeed! Thanks for the support :)
It's sad to see so many retired badges. I'd like to see more badges people can earn nowadays. I saw some suggestions about badges related to Spartan Companies, and I really like that idea because it'll give more people a chance to earn a cool badge.
UK1V wrote:
I’m pretty new to these halo forums and wasn’t around for these competitions! But I’d love to see this
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 10
  4. 11
  5. 12
  6. 13
  7. 14
  8. ...
  9. 24