3. 11
  4. 12
  5. 13
  6. 14
  7. 15
  8. ...
  9. 19
UK1V wrote:
If you have suggestions, please leave them below!
I used to love participating in the writing competitions, and one day they just stopped. Since it was community based and run is there a way that it can be brought back again? I’d be happy to host the competitions! Just been something a few people and I have been talking about on Discord recently, we’d really love to see it return!
I’m pretty new to these halo forums and wasn’t around for these competitions! But I’d love to see this
Infinite will most likely have more badges, so you'll be in luck!
Hoping to get the photo badge with this next community spotlight!
I have my eye on the Director badge, but I'm unfamiliar with the specific requirements for that one. Can it be anything halo related (such as an animation or silly machinima), or does it have to be directly correlated to the topic of the blog being posted?
I have my eye on the Director badge, but I'm unfamiliar with the specific requirements for that one. Can it be anything halo related (such as an animation or silly machinima), or does it have to be directly correlated to the topic of the blog being posted?
If there is a certain topic the blog is centered around, especially holiday themed ones, your odds will probably increase of having your video selected if it centers around that specific topic. Some blogs, of course, do not have topics, so it may be better for non-specific videos then. And yes, the videos can be anything Halo-related, including machinima, montages, etc.
Whoa!
Seems like most of these badges arent even available anymore, and those that are are really specific about the ways to get them. I think the only other one ill end up getting is the spsrtsn company one :/
I'm trying to get the Halo Legendary Crate Subscriber badge but can't figure out how to sync my gamertag in lootcrate
Rhym wrote:
I'm trying to get the Halo Legendary Crate Subscriber badge but can't figure out how to sync my gamertag in lootcrate
I'm pretty sure the legendary crate has been discontinued.
Rhym wrote:
is what I was afraid of, I was late
Thats a lot of retired badges...
Rhym wrote:
Rhym wrote:
is what I was afraid of, I was late
They should make a new one
This is really handy, thanks!
If you have suggestions, please leave them below!
Will the (write on badge) come back. I know some people who do write stories including me have stories or story over the web.
Rhym wrote:
The halo loot crate is retired for now
I played the fireteam raven recently in my state of NM but none of the games qr code scanners worked. I asked the staff but they said they turned it off.
Whitefang2131 - Please don't post multiple time in a row. If you need to add more information or quote other users, you can edit your last post. Thanks
stckrboy wrote:
Whitefang2131 - Please don't post multiple time in a row. If you need to add more information or quote other users, you can edit your last post. Thanks
Yeah I forget that sometimes.
Hi will there be a badge for Infinite Demo players? Or one for be ing on waypoint for 1+years or 5+years?
Hi will there be a badge for Infinite Demo players? Or one for be ing on waypoint for 1+years or 5+years?
Most likely. Just have to wait & see.
I realized badges are still a thing like just now lol. Just sent the message for the photographer badge. Hopefully there being like months between when I got in the spotlight and now won't affect it. Really wanna learn what the artist badge means...
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 11
  4. 12
  5. 13
  6. 14
  7. 15
  8. ...
  9. 19