2. ...
  3. 12
  4. 13
  5. 14
  6. 15
  7. 16
  8. ...
  9. 18
Really wish there was a badge for when you have every game beat solo on legendary

(Accidentally posted original in general discussion and didn't know how to move it)
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
XLR8 wrote:
152 badge for halo 5! The longest grind ever 😵
I would actually really appreciate this! Also badges for people who got Achilles, started a company that got Achilles, people who got the Haunted helmet, etc would be kind cool!!
I just found out how to used this lmao , after years
XLR8 wrote:
I would actually really appreciate this! Also badges for people who got Achilles, started a company that got Achilles, people who got the Haunted helmet, etc would be kind cool!!
The point of Achilles and the haunted helmet are that they are the actual rewards for doing those accomplishments. The point of forum badges isn't for doing stuff you're already rewarded for in the games, but instead to signify how you've supported the community and participated in community events in different ways.
XLR8 wrote:
The point of Achilles and the haunted helmet are that they are the actual rewards for doing those accomplishments. The point of forum badges isn't for doing stuff you're already rewarded for in the games, but instead to signify how you've supported the community and participated in community events in different ways.
Good point! I honestly did not think about that, but it makes total sense, thank you!
XLR8 wrote:
Good point! I honestly did not think about that, but it makes total sense, thank you!
No problem! I do wish there were badges for doing things like attending Outpost Discovery last year or one of the Microsoft Store Tournaments. Those are really cool community events that it would be cool to showcase.

I'm sure there will be more badges to earn as Waypoint gets the touted "new coat of paint" and Infinite launches. Keep an eye out!
XLR8 wrote:
No problem! I do wish there were badges for doing things like attending Outpost Discovery last year or one of the Microsoft Store Tournaments. Those are really cool community events that it would be cool to showcase.

I'm sure there will be more badges to earn as Waypoint gets the touted "new coat of paint" and Infinite launches. Keep an eye out!
Getting a badge for the Microsoft Store Tournaments would be awesome! Either way Im very excited to see what they do come holiday!
Why do I never see people with any of these badges actually in game?
NixNine wrote:
Why do I never see people with any of these badges actually in game?
What do you mean? Like, why don't you see the people who have different badges playing games of Halo?
Perhaps some kind of veteran badges like Steam has, they would either be depndant on how many Halo titles you've played or how long you've been a member of the community.

E.g
1 Year Veteran - Recipients has been a member of the Halo Community for over a year.
5 Year Veteran - Recipients has been a member of the Halo Community for five years.
10 Year Veteran - Recipients has been a member of the Halo Community for ten years.

orVeteran - You've played three or more Halo titles.
SPARTAN - You've played five or more Halo titles.
War Hero - You've played ten or more Halo titles
I really like the idea!
Is there any new ones ??
I'm gonna win em all!
Do you guys still look at and add new maps to playlists on Halo 5?
No new ones ?
Will there be a waypoint badge for playing the halo infinite beta if there will be a beta?
Perhaps some kind of veteran badges like Steam has, they would either be depndant on how many Halo titles you've played or how long you've been a member of the community.

E.g
1 Year Veteran - Recipients has been a member of the Halo Community for over a year.
5 Year Veteran - Recipients has been a member of the Halo Community for five years.
10 Year Veteran - Recipients has been a member of the Halo Community for ten years.

orVeteran - You've played three or more Halo titles.
SPARTAN - You've played five or more Halo titles.
War Hero - You've played ten or more Halo titles
That's a very good idea
thanks for posting this was confused
this was helpful
I assume retired would mean theyre impossible to get right? because some of the retired ones still look possible so im a little confused
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 12
  4. 13
  5. 14
  6. 15
  7. 16
  8. ...
  9. 18