OP snickerdoodle

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 14
  4. 15
  5. 16
  6. ...
  7. 17
I'd like to see badges for just playing a certain amount of Halos or getting enough Halo Gamerscore.
Yes these badges are cool but i remember halo reach badges blew everything out of the water the amount of detail on badges and extra content made that game bumping i wish all halos could keep up with halo reach with the armor , badges, the leveling up progress in my opinions halo reach was the best halo ever for its attention to detail please bring that back
What if you have special badges for getting super hard achievements in Halo games.
They’re are some really cool badges
Keep them alive, we need more. The last badge I got was like H5 Beta.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
The thread needs updating because all the images have stopped working and you need to click on the badge names now to see them.

Plus, more should be added. I guess Halo Infinite may mean we get more?
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.
Spoiler:
Show
I totally believe that if we rank into MARINES here at Halo Waypoint then for the green of the first U.N.S.C. spartans armor I arbitrate the Pyro Certified badge by the U.N.S.C. Army HAZOP REGULATION FLAMETHROWER PROTOCOL. As Field Major it is my duty to .

So, are we in agreement for it to exist?
The thread needs updating because all the images have stopped working and you need to click on the badge names now to see them.

Plus, more should be added. I guess Halo Infinite may mean we get more?
If there is an Infinite Beta, insiders may get a badge.
Thank you very much for putting all this information friend. The truth was I was looking for this to see if I could earn a badge. Hehe, but thanks.
Spoiler:
Show
Here is the current list of all Forum Badges found here on Halo Waypoint!
Current Forum BadgesFeet First - Made your first hot drop into HaloWaypoint.com
How to obtain
Spoiler:
Show
Statistician - View your Service Record on the web
How to obtain
Spoiler:
Show
Enlisted - Become a member of an active Spartan Company
How to obtain
Spoiler:
Show
Halo Legendary Crate Subscriber- Awarded to subscribers of the Halo Legendary Crate
How to obtain
Spoiler:
Show
Fireteam Raven Player - Awarded to players of Halo: Fireteam Raven.

Photographer - Have content featured in the Halo Community Spotlight
How to obtain
Spoiler:
Show
Director - Has a video posted on the Halo Waypoint blog
How to obtain
Spoiler:
Show
Artist - Voilà! (Classified by #ONI)
How to obtain
Spoiler:
Show
Community Member of the Week - Has received the title of Community Member of the Week (Retired)
How to obtain
Spoiler:
Show
Halo API Architect - System.Console.WriteLine(“Distinguished member of the Halo API community”);
How to obtain
Spoiler:
Show
Fodder Feeder - Have a question selected and answered in Canon Fodder (Retired)
How to obtain
Spoiler:
Show
Forgetacular Winner - Awarded to winners of ForgeTacular (Retired)

Write On - Participated in the Community Creative Writing Contest (Retired)
How to obtain
Spoiler:
Show
Snapshot Sharpshooter - Have an image featured in the Universe section (Retired)
How to obtain
Spoiler:
Show
Host with the Most - Has organized three successful forum playdates (Retired)
How to obtain
Spoiler:
Show
Contest Conquest Badge - Community Competition Winner (Retired)
How to obtain
Spoiler:
Show
Memorial Day Badge 1 - Awarded to one special Spartan over Memorial Day Weekend 2018 (Retired)

Memorial Day Badge 2 - Awarded to Spartans who match with 343 on Memorial Day Weekend 2018 (Retired)

Headhunter - Awarded to Spartans who match with 343 during Flight 2.0 (Retired)

LOL - Have a caption featured in the Halo Bulletin (Retired)

CLASSIFIED - Top ONI / Section 3 Operative. Members who participated in the 1 Million War Games challenge or the Halo 4 ARG (Retired)

Egg Hunter - Discovered or assisted in discovering a Halo 4 Campaign Easter Egg (Retired)

Halo 5: Guardians MP Beta - Halo 5: Guardians MP Beta participant (Retired)

Three Years - Been a member of Halo Waypoint during its first months (Retired)

E3 2012 Contributor - Was in the top 20% of commenters during E3 2012 (Retired)

Heroic E3 2012 Contributor - Was in the top 5% of commenters during E3 2012 (Retired)

Legendary E3 2012 Contributor - Was one of the top 10 of commenters during E3 2012 (Retired)
Halo 4 Ambassador - Was a rock star during the launch of Halo 4 (Retired)FLAG! - Helped continue the fight against breast cancer. This badge was for participation in the Halo 4 FightLikeAGirl tournament. (Retired)

Donut bringer - Bringer of the Donuts. This was a one time badge for PAX Prime 2012 (Retired)

Chocolatier - You are the Chocolatier (Classified by ONI)

Master Builder - Architect of Halo Waypoint: Evolved (343 Only)

.net - You evolved the website (343 Only)
There's a lot of retired badges, I wonder why we can not have any new badges?
As many have said in the most recent post that there seems to be quite a lot of retired badges and there hasn´t been that many added. Perhaps more badges for would make the forums more alive and get the buzz for Infinite going
True @RetentiveRemon
Yo thx for doing the badge reports
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
Has there been an word on infinite yet
I don't think so.
As many have said in the most recent post that there seems to be quite a lot of retired badges and there hasn´t been that many added. Perhaps more badges for would make the forums more alive and get the buzz for Infinite going
Aya, all of us pretty much have the same ones because there's nothing else now. I would love to see some new badges, like one showing how many years we've been a member, no matter when we started.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 14
  4. 15
  5. 16
  6. ...
  7. 17