1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 15
  4. 16
  5. 17
  6. ...
  7. 18
That’s true
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
100% of MCC for a badge for all the die hards.
If you have suggestions, please leave them below!
Apologies if I'm bumping this thread or something. Perhaps badges for acquiring specific achievements in specific games? Or specific rank ups in certain games? Also apologies if these have already been suggested.
Examples:

Everyday I fight to be...: Beat All Halo MCC titles + Halo 4 on Legendary
Speed King: Obtain all Legendary Speedrunning achievements
Skull Lord: Obtain all Skulls in Halo MCC (+Halo 5 if it has skulls, idk if it does)
Spinoff Skull Lord: Obtain all Skulls in Halo Wars/Halo Wars2/Any other spinoff which has obtainable skulls
Boneheaded: Beat all the LASO Playlists in Halo MCC + Halo 5 LASO.
Target Locator: Locate all Easter Eggs/Obtain all Easter Egg achievements in Halo MCC + perhaps 5
Just the Beginning: Level up past the highest Bronze Rank in MCC
Getting Better: Level up past the highest Sliver Rank in MCC
Got the Gold: Level up past the highest Gold Rank in MCC
Spartan-4: Achieve SR152 (I think that's the highest rank) in Halo 5
Library of Knowledge: Watch all of the Terminals, Read all the DataPads, and watch/listen to all the Audio Logs in Halo MCC (+5 if it has Terminals)
Heroism is Overrated: Beat all Halo MCC titles + Halo 5 on Heroic
Ended them All: Beat all Halo MCC titles + Halo 5 on Normal
Ants before a Tornado: Beat all Halo MCC titles + Halo 5 on Easy
Dedication certainly describes me: Play for (insert number of hours here)/ Play (insert number of games) of Halo (Insert title here) Matchmaking/Post (insert number here) amounts of Halo Waypoint posts (without spamming of course)

I hope at least some of my ideas will be considered, but no problem if they aren't. Just figured I'd give this a try, because why not?
DarkBlur05 wrote:
Apologies if I'm bumping this thread or something. Perhaps badges for acquiring specific achievements in specific games? Or specific rank ups in certain games? Also apologies if these have already been suggested.
Examples:

Skull Lord: Obtain all Skulls in Halo MCC (+Halo 5 if it has skulls, idk if it does)
Spinoff Skull Lord: Obtain all Skulls in Halo Wars/Halo Wars2/Any other spinoff which has obtainable skulls
Target Locator: Locate all Easter Eggs/Obtain all Easter Egg achievements in Halo MCC + perhaps 5
Library of Knowledge: Watch all of the Terminals, Read all the DataPads, and watch/listen to all the Audio Logs in Halo MCC (+5 if it has Terminals)
Dedication certainly describes me: Play for (insert number of hours here)/ Play (insert number of games) of Halo (Insert title here) Matchmaking/Post (insert number here) amounts of Halo Waypoint posts (without spamming of course)

I hope at least some of my ideas will be considered, but no problem if they aren't. Just figured I'd give this a try, because why not?
The point of the badges isn't necessarily to recognize achievement in the games - that's what achievements, gamerscore, and rank are for. There are a few badges (Enlisted, Statistician, etc) to get the newbies a few badges, but the vast majority aren't designed to recognize in-game achievement, because something already exists for that.

It's more to recognize community involvement outside of just simply playing the games. You know, like writing contests, play testing the Halo 5 beta, creating forge maps, submitting community content, so on and so forth.
DarkBlur05 wrote:
Examples:

The point of the badges isn't necessarily to recognize achievement in the games - that's what achievements, gamerscore, and rank are for. There are a few badges (Enlisted, Statistician, etc) to get the newbies a few badges, but the vast majority aren't designed to recognize in-game achievement, because something already exists for that.

It's more to recognize community involvement outside of just simply playing the games. You know, like writing contests, play testing the Halo 5 beta, creating forge maps, submitting community content, so on and so forth.
Fair enough I suppose. I just figured that maybe some difficult or rare achievements might warrant a badge or two.
Well, a little underwhelming if I'm gonna be honest.
What's the rarest badge?
What's the rarest badge?
Probably either Administrator or 343 employee I think they're called.
I only have 2 badges at present as iv only been on here for about a week but I'm hoping to collect more as I go on
I think a badge for 100% mcc or H5 would be a nice little extra after the hard grind.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Deberían dar insignias por hacer cosas en los juegos de Halo, POR EJEMPLO: jugar todos los halo, pasar todos los halo, etc
Que mal, solo puedo aspirar a conseguir las insignias de fotógrafo y cineasta jajaja
- Too bad, I can only hope to get the photographer and filmmaker badges hahaha
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.Deberían dar insignias por hacer cosas en los juegos de Halo, POR EJEMPLO: jugar todos los halo, pasar todos los halo, etc
Creo que si hacen falta insignias de ese estilo, sería fantástico que te pudieran reconocer por terminar todas las campañas en legendario. por horas de juego etc...
I have only 2 badges.....why is it most badges that I want to earn are now retired.... I think we need some new badges for the newer members like myself
Any new badges would be a good start. Perhaps time on website.
a badge for completing halo 2 on legendary would be cool
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
a badge for completing halo 2 on legendary would be cool
Funny lol
They should make a badge for writing the word perpendicular 5 times on 5 different topics. It could be could, “lateral conversion”
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 15
  4. 16
  5. 17
  6. ...
  7. 18