OP snickerdoodle

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 16
  4. 17
  5. 18
  6. ...
  7. 19
Halo Legendary Crate Subscriber- Awarded to subscribers of the Halo Legendary Crate RETIRED????
Halo Legendary Crate Subscriber- Awarded to subscribers of the Halo Legendary Crate RETIRED????
Yes this isn't obtainable any longer. Lootcrate went through some financial difficulties and the Halo crate was cancelled
Yeah I was sad to hear that is got canceled and I hope it can come back in a different way
Do you have any idea why it was marked as spam? Just asking.
Nope do have a clue
If you have questions about forum moderation, please PM a member of the moderation team. Thanks
Thanks for the info :)
Thanks for info
If you have suggestions, please leave them below!
I would like to see a Badge for 5,10,20 years of service in Halowaypoint:)
I think there are currently very few badges to get, I think they should put new ones.
Sign up for the Halo Legendary Crate at lootcrate.com/halo. Make sure to link up your Gamer tag after subscribing and you will be automatically given the badge. You should receive a private message confirmation confirming its unlock.""""

I tried to go to the site link, and it said error 404, not found. These badges are really great though, and im trying to get them all. THanks.
Sign up for the Halo Legendary Crate at lootcrate.com/halo. Make sure to link up your Gamer tag after subscribing and you will be automatically given the badge. You should receive a private message confirmation confirming its unlock.""""

I tried to go to the site link, and it said error 404, not found. These badges are really great though, and im trying to get them all. THanks.
The Halo crate isn't available any longer, it was discontinued after Lootcrate hit financial trouble a while back. As such, getting the badge is no longer possible
thanks. I was kinda upset that i wasn't able to get it.
BeneficBen wrote:
A Waypoint badge for obtaining 100% achievements in the MCC would be a badge I'd like to see, given the dedication required! :D
Would still like to see something like this! Players should deserve more recognition for going above and beyond in Halo games. Would also like to see an SR152 badge as well.
Pokebub123 wrote:
BeneficBen wrote:
A Waypoint badge for obtaining 100% achievements in the MCC would be a badge I'd like to see, given the dedication required! :D
Would still like to see something like this! Players should deserve more recognition for going above and beyond in Halo games. Would also like to see an SR152 badge as well.
The reward for those kind of things is already built in - there are in-game rewards for MCC achievements, as well as the gamerscore. As far as the SR152 badge, again - the reward already exists in-game and in Infinite. There were never any Waypoint badges for reaching Inheritor or SR130 in Halo 4. Most of the badges exist for community involvement, not things where there's already an incentive.
Pokebub123 wrote:
BeneficBen wrote:
The reward for those kind of things is already built in - there are in-game rewards for MCC achievements, as well as the gamerscore. As far as the SR152 badge, again - the reward already exists in-game and in Infinite. There were never any Waypoint badges for reaching Inheritor or SR130 in Halo 4. Most of the badges exist for community involvement, not things where there's already an incentive.
There exists very little incentive outside of gamerscore to actually 100% the game. The nameplates you earn from achievements aren't anything special when they're all so incredibly similar to each other. I don't see anything wrong with expanding onto in-game tasks to earn badges either. The more the merrier.
a lot of good ideas, its clear they need to have more available. you see 95% of the community with the same 2 to 3 badges with no variation
100% achievements on MCC it would be great if there was a badge or recognition of some sorts either on Halo Infinite or waypoint.
Thanks for the info, I was going to grind but sadly most of the badges are retired :(
Perhaps some for Easter eggs in game? Like the four Banshees in the Package, or those dolls in H2A? Maybe badges for a certain number of Easter eggs?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 16
  4. 17
  5. 18
  6. ...
  7. 19