2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. ...
  9. 18
Can I put in a request to get the Spartan Company badges put on my armor. Something like that puh puh puh puh puhlease lol
Shadowrend wrote:
I seem to recall signing into Waypoint around the time that it launched back when it was an Xbox 360 app, but I don’t have the “three years,” badge. Can this be looked into? Thanks!
The time for that badge has ling since passed I'm afraid. It was a badge given out to those who were members of Halo Waypoint (website) when it first launched back around 2010 / 2011. Not possible to get it anymore
stckrboy wrote:
Shadowrend wrote:
I seem to recall signing into Waypoint around the time that it launched back when it was an Xbox 360 app, but I don’t have the “three years,” badge. Can this be looked into? Thanks!
The time for that badge has ling since passed I'm afraid. It was a badge given out to those who were members of Halo Waypoint (website) when it first launched back around 2010 / 2011. Not possible to get it anymore
Thanks for the response! It looks like I had a post way back in June of 2011. Was that past the cutoff point?

Edit: one more thing. Is it still possible for a screenshot or video be featured on Waypoint? If so, what sort of content is allowed and how do I submit it? I have a cool Reach video that Id love to submit.
Man so many retired ones... *starts to cry*
All these nifty looking badges Great Job 343!
I have played Fireteam Raven at an arcade, so how would I go about officially getting the badge for it?
I have played Fireteam Raven at an arcade, so how would I go about officially getting the badge for it?
You need to make sure and scan in at the cabinet before you start playing, that way it registers your gamertag. See the Fireteam Raven page for more details (scroll down a little) https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/games/halo-fireteam-raven
stckrboy wrote:
You need to make sure and scan in at the cabinet before you start playing, that way it registers your gamertag. See the Fireteam Raven page for more details (scroll down a little) https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/games/halo-fireteam-raven
Ah ok, that makes sense. Thanks!
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Maybe we should bring back the E3 Badges. E3 2019 is right around the corner after all !
I got featured for my montage On twitter do you earn a badge for that?
If you have suggestions, please leave them below!
Blue team one.
Years of service ( how long you have been playing halo )
It's great that you've done this because I wanted to try and achieve some! Now I know so thank you! 🙂👍
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.
Spoiler:
Show
Some of these retired badges could still be awarded. Someone should make some new badges, and / or activate some old ones that are still applicable.

We want more badges, and I know with new games comes new badges, but we have a whole year till a new game. Something to hold us over...
LASO Master badge
Mayhaps a badge for pre-ordering Infinite, or one for having played (as in, logged on once) ALL the Halo console games.
Mayhaps a badge for pre-ordering Infinite, or one for having played (as in, logged on once) ALL the Halo console games.
Pre-order Day 1 badge! True Hero Badge - or - The True Believer Badge
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. ...
  9. 18