3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. ...
  9. 18
This was pretty helpful. Thank you.
Bust out some Oprah style badges... Badges for everyone.. You get a badge, you get a badge, everyone gets a badge!!!!...
Rookie - 0
Marine Corp - 156
ODST - 312
Spartan - 625
Veteran - 1250
War Hero - 2500
Field Marshall - 5000
Inheritor - 10000
Legend - 15,000
Demon - 20000

----------------------------------
Amount of gamerscore gotten from Halo games.
And yes I know, max gamerscore is 20,950 but do you really think all of us even hardcore fans are gonna 100% complete all the halo games. No! I think the average player is a War Hero or a Field Marshall. Inheritor isn't that rare, but it has respect. Legend and demon are for obsessed fans. Thats why I made Demon 20000 not 20950.
Rookie - 0
Marine Corp - 156
ODST - 312
Spartan - 625
Veteran - 1250
War Hero - 2500
Field Marshall - 5000
Inheritor - 10000
Legend - 15,000
Demon - 20000

And yes I know, max gamerscore is 20,950 but do you really think all of us even hardcore fans are gonna 100% complete all the halo games. No! I think the average player is a War Hero or a Field Marshall. Inheritor isn't that rare, but it has respect. Legend and demon are for obsessed fans. Thats why I made Demon 20000 not 20950.
I like it, but it should scale everytime a game is added. So when a new game comes out the top of the scall is still demon but the gamerscore to get there is added to the pot with still about 1000 left for a level called Perfectionist. And add a Badge for those who hit the top of the scale at some point in their career, because if you stop playing and games continue to come out and you dont play them your score won't drop, but your rank level will. So getting the badge shows at some point in your life you had time to be the best.
Attendees of Outpost Discovery should get a badge. A special one for VIPs would be nice, but just having one in general would be great. Unfortunately, there was no place to enter our gamertag at the event, but there's a couple of ways they could enable it retroactively for past attendees and enable it for future attendees as well. Both of them require knowing your badge number, which appears on the badge they give you when you pick up/buy your tickets. It's a word followed by a few alphanumeric characters. For example, mine was UNIFORM DD*** (last 3 censored so no one steals my info 😃).
  1. Provide a screen here on Waypoint (which is already linked to your gamertag) where you can enter your badge number.
  2. Provide a function in the Halo Outpost app (which should already be linked to your badge number if you've used the app at all and entered it in) where you can enter in your gamertag.
I don't know the technical details in implementing such a thing, but it seems like either option would be a good way to link those two data points, enabling the Outpost Discovery badge. I'd prefer the first method, as it doesn't require installing that buggy app, or even having a smart phone in the first place (plenty of the attendees were smaller kids who probably have XBL accounts but might not have a smart phone).
Rookie - 0
Marine Corp - 156
ODST - 312
Spartan - 625
Veteran - 1250
War Hero - 2500
Field Marshall - 5000
Inheritor - 10000
Legend - 15,000
Demon - 20000

Is 20950 the most you could have right now?
Attendees of Outpost Discovery should get a badge. A special one for VIPs would be nice, but just having one in general would be great. Unfortunately, there was no place to enter our gamertag at the event, but there's a couple of ways they could enable it retroactively for past attendees and enable it for future attendees as well. Both of them require knowing your badge number, which appears on the badge they give you when you pick up/buy your tickets. It's a word followed by a few alphanumeric characters. For example, mine was UNIFORM DD*** (last 3 censored so no one steals my info 😃).
  1. Provide a screen here on Waypoint (which is already linked to your gamertag) where you can enter your badge number.
  2. Provide a function in the Halo Outpost app (which should already be linked to your badge number if you've used the app at all and entered it in) where you can enter in your gamertag.
I don't know the technical details in implementing such a thing, but it seems like either option would be a good way to link those two data points, enabling the Outpost Discovery badge. I'd prefer the first method, as it doesn't require installing that buggy app, or even having a smart phone in the first place (plenty of the attendees were smaller kids who probably have XBL accounts but might not have a smart phone).
Dude this sounds solid I hope they come by your comment, might even be better as its own thread to.
I really like this idea! I'm going to the one in Anaheim and I think having an Outpost badge would be neat
Fantastic thread, thank you 👍
I could never figure out how to get these.
So with every new game will new badges arrive on halo waypoint for when any new halo games are added to the waypoints system.
There should be one for joining the discord server
I agree with this.
How can you get the Gouda two-shoes emblem on halo 5 guardians? Do you have to be an employee or do you get it when you achieve a certain spartan rank?
I really appreciate this post snickerdoodle.

It's a shame most badges are now retired. Is it the case that they will re-invent the objective to re-activate these badges or can we look forward to fresh new ones to obtain?

Thank you :)
Any way i can get the beta badge?
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
How can you get the Gouda two-shoes emblem on halo 5 guardians? Do you have to be an employee or do you get it when you achieve a certain spartan rank?
secret
Now that the Anaheim event has concluded (cry face), any word on if this will be a new badge?

BTW, I'm super annoyed that my post has now made the thread count 118 instead of 117 lol
There should definitely be a badge for people who went to Halo:Outpost Discovery
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. ...
  9. 18