3. 5
  4. 6
  5. 7
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. ...
  9. 17
I say 100% bring FLAG! Back
A badge for completing all Halo: 5 achievements or 100% on non-company commendations
I want to have more, and get for range on Halo games
I really like the idea of the Write On badge. Will there be another Community Creative Writing Contest? That would be a lot of fun to be a part of!
Cool to see a badge for fireteam raven play. Was amazed when i found it links to your service record
Why are so many of the badges retired?
Emile422 wrote:
A lot of them seem to be for past events so it makes sense that they're unobtainable. It would be nice to see some additions though; there's only about 6 that are attainable now since Lootcrate went bankrupt and took the Halo crate/badge with it.
Emile422 wrote:
A lot of them seem to be for past events so it makes sense that they're unobtainable. It would be nice to see some additions though; there's only about 6 that are attainable now since Lootcrate went bankrupt and took the Halo crate/badge with it.
I agree about getting some new badges. A badge for going to an Outpost Discovery event or getting max rank in Halo 5 would be neat.
Volize wrote:
Emile422 wrote:
I agree about getting some new badges. A badge for going to an Outpost Discovery event or getting max rank in Halo 5 would be neat.
Aye. I hope that they decide to add an 'Insider' badge for MCC Xbox/PC and eventually Infinite testing, like the Halo 5 MP beta badge.
Volize wrote:
Emile422 wrote:
Aye. I hope that they decide to add an 'Insider' badge for MCC Xbox/PC and eventually Infinite testing, like the Halo 5 MP beta badge.
That’s a great idea as well!
I think they need to make a badge for People that ranked inheritor in halo reach
They should add more common badges for like "SR50 Achieved"
I hope they add new mcc badges for when halo reach releases
Have one for any tags that have played Halo2 on the 1rst xbox,3,4,5,Reach,Odst,MCC,and Halo wars.Mega hat trick.
Gunfighter Badge: Winning a Halo 1v1 match against a pro
Gunfighter Badge: Winning a Halo 1v1 match against a pro
first you need to define a pro
Perhaps some kind of veteran badges like Steam has, they would either be depndant on how many Halo titles you've played or how long you've been a member of the community.

E.g
1 Year Veteran - Recipients has been a member of the Halo Community for over a year.
5 Year Veteran - Recipients has been a member of the Halo Community for five years.
10 Year Veteran - Recipients has been a member of the Halo Community for ten years.

orVeteran - You've played three or more Halo titles.
SPARTAN - You've played five or more Halo titles.
War Hero - You've played ten or more Halo titles
brilliant ideas but the medals are created for players/members who really standout for there efforts or talents... i wish i had more medals but they should be earned the old fashioned way, with effort.
<p>&lt;p&gt;&lt;/p&gt;</p>
I hope they add new mcc badges for when halo reach releases
that would be amazing, i feel they should be earned the correct way but at the same time this would make a lot of dedicated halo reach players (including myself lol) feel very satisfied with their efforts.
Might want to update the info about LootCrate badge - it has been unobtainable for months, and LootCrate has ended their relationship with Halo for now.
It's sad some of these badges are retired they looked nice.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. 7
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. ...
  9. 17