2. ...
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. 8
  6. 9
  7. 10
  8. ...
  9. 16
Perhaps some kind of veteran badges like Steam has, they would either be depndant on how many Halo titles you've played or how long you've been a member of the community.

E.g
1 Year Veteran - Recipients has been a member of the Halo Community for over a year.
5 Year Veteran - Recipients has been a member of the Halo Community for five years.
10 Year Veteran - Recipients has been a member of the Halo Community for ten years.

orVeteran - You've played three or more Halo titles.
SPARTAN - You've played five or more Halo titles.
War Hero - You've played ten or more Halo titles
And perhaps those who have played certain campaigns at certain difficulties
There should definitely be badges for completing in-game challenges e.g. completing all games LASO or veteran badges for those who have been playing for years and years. I understand this might not happen as they are more community orientated towards events and online contributions but it would be a cool Tie into the games etc.
Thank you, helped alot! <3
JB Linken wrote:
MAX2107 wrote:
Thanks for this Snicker, I didn't know what some were for. I had a small hiatus.

It's hard to come up with a new badge, when a lot of the different community-involved badges have already been created.
Perhaps some kind of veteran badges like Steam has, they would either be depndant on how many Halo titles you've played or how long you've been a member of the community.

E.g
1 Year Veteran - Recipients has been a member of the Halo Community for over a year.
5 Year Veteran - Recipients has been a member of the Halo Community for five years.
10 Year Veteran - Recipients has been a member of the Halo Community for ten years.

The forum ranks are the best bet for length of tenure unless there is some way 343i wants to go back and research Bungie's data to see who has been with the community with the longer amounts of time. The Halo title participation would be one to consider.
I like this idea! On the Bungie.net forums, your title/rank would increase the older your account was. It showed just how long some users had been around, as opposed to how active they are like on this website. Someone here could have been a user before another, but have a lower rank as they don't talk very much. I think this badge idea is great as it shows both account age and also the current activity level.

Something to note, I am not sure how you go about calculating this. As we log in with our Xbox Live accounts, theoretically everyone that had an Xbox Live account the day the site launched also had a "Waypoint account." Perhaps it should go off of when you first posted?
Here-Here!
Definitely there should be badges based on service records on previous Halo games.
<p></p>
JB Linken wrote:
MAX2107 wrote:
Thanks for this Snicker, I didn't know what some were for. I had a small hiatus.

It's hard to come up with a new badge, when a lot of the different community-involved badges have already been created.

E.g

The forum ranks are the best bet for length of tenure unless there is some way 343i wants to go back and research Bungie's data to see who has been with the community with the longer amounts of time. The Halo title participation would be one to consider.
I like this idea! On the Bungie.net forums, your title/rank would increase the older your account was. It showed just how long some users had been around, as opposed to how active they are like on this website. Someone here could have been a user before another, but have a lower rank as they don't talk very much. I think this badge idea is great as it shows both account age and also the current activity level.

Something to note, I am not sure how you go about calculating this. As we log in with our Xbox Live accounts, theoretically everyone that had an Xbox Live account the day the site launched also had a "Waypoint account." Perhaps it should go off of when you first posted?
Here-Here!
Definitely there should be badges based on service records on previous Halo games.
<p></p>
To add to this I think that there should also be badges added in for the total amount of Halo gamerscore a user has - This is already tracked by Waypoint so that's that but the only hard part about these badges would be that there'd have to be more badges added in for each Halo title created/added to MCC.Maybe a badge related to Halo:Reach due to it being added into the MCC recently.
Duck snr wrote:

E.g

And perhaps those who have played certain campaigns at certain difficultie brilliant ideas
Maybe implement a badge that’s is near impossible to achieve? Requiring multiple other community known badges and legendary history in the knowledge and understanding for halo lore and the people of halo.
I would like the ONI emblem as one of the highest and some of the reach ranks would bee cool to
I would like the ONI emblem as one of the highest and some of the reach ranks would bee cool to
Quite a good idea to have an ONI badge, there are already badges dedicated to secret ONI stuff but non with the emblem itself.
ChunkyHeff wrote:
There should definitely be badges for completing in-game challenges e.g. completing all games LASO or veteran badges for those who have been playing for years and years. I understand this might not happen as they are more community orientated towards events and online contributions but it would be a cool Tie into the games etc.
Yeah no way what you do in the game can't be shown here with badges.
I hope there is a badge for the launch of Halo Infinite.

I have the badge for being an Xbox Ambassador during the Halo 4 launch and for taking part in the Halo 5 multiplayer beta, would be cool to get a third for 'Halo 6'.
I’m curious what the actual requirement is for “Artist” - I had an entire comic featured in the community update and retweeted by many 343i employees. I’m working on a sequel right now!

My Comic - “Halo: A Little Bit Lucky” — https://imgur.com/gallery/dGniKns
XLR8 wrote:
152 badge for halo 5! The longest grind ever 😵
Yea, I would like one once I hit 152. Yeesh...

E.g

I like this idea too
Deathstorm wrote:
I think they need to make a badge for People that ranked inheritor in halo reach
This 100 percent
I've played Fireteam Raven in Niagara Falls how do I get the badge?
Tetrafy wrote:
Did you scan the QR code while signed in to your Microsoft account?
Tetrafy wrote:
Where do you get the QR code off of the arcade itself. I didnt this time but at least Ill know for next time.
Tetrafy wrote:
Tetrafy wrote:
Where do you get the QR code off of the arcade itself. I didnt this time but at least Ill know for next time.
Yes, it is physically on the arcade machine itself. I think near the back rest.
Tetrafy wrote:
Tetrafy wrote:
Yes, it is physically on the arcade machine itself. I think near the back rest.
Ah ok thanks man I take a scan of it then input it where? On this site?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. 8
  6. 9
  7. 10
  8. ...
  9. 16