OP snickerdoodle

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 7
  4. 8
  5. 9
  6. ...
  7. 10
I've played Fireteam Raven in Niagara Falls how do I get the badge?
Did you scan the QR code while signed in to your Microsoft account?
Where do you get the QR code off of the arcade itself. I didnt this time but at least Ill know for next time.
Yes, it is physically on the arcade machine itself. I think near the back rest.
Ah ok thanks man I take a scan of it then input it where? On this site?
Since your login for Waypoint is the same as your Live login, it should automatically link. If I remember correctly, scanning the QR code sends you to a login page on your phone where you have to log in to your Live account. It's been a good six months since I've done this, so I can't quite say I remember correctly.
BeneficBen wrote:
A Waypoint badge for obtaining 100% achievements in the MCC would be a badge I'd like to see, given the dedication required!
This, I'm rededicating myself to getting all the halo achievements. It'd be nice to show that off upon completion.
Thanks dude
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Be cool to have a badge for whatever rank you achieved in OG reach - like if you got to NOVA then you get the corresponding emblem :)
If you have suggestions, please leave them below!
A Halo 5 SR152 badge and a Halo 4 SR130 badge
Just wondering if there are plans to release any new badges? The badges for playing during certain events or matching against 343i employees are pretty neat!
A badge for beating the games on legendary?
There should be a “Monument to all our sins” badge, for any player who has the achievement.
So sad to see all the retired badges, just shows how many you can get as a normal person almost little to non we all blend in just like spartans we all will have the same generic badges because there isn't much variety anymore for the newcomers to the halo community
OhAlvarez wrote:
So sad to see all the retired badges, just shows how many you can get as a normal person almost little to non we all blend in just like spartans we all will have the same generic badges because there isn't much variety anymore for the newcomers to the halo community
I think there's a good amount of variety, you just need to participate enough in the community to know when new badges appear, and what to do to get them. With 33 badges over like 8ish years (even if all of them aren't available to the general populace), I think there's a good amount of badges covering all sorts of community related topics.

They're also not necessarily meant for newcomers - they're meant for people that contribute more to the community of Halo. Stick around, watch for the new ones or ones that they'll eventually retire, and just be a constant.
So is any of this relevant to Halo MCC on PC? Or is it all Halo 5 stuff etc?
It's relevant to the community. Check the original post.
I never got my Halo 5 Beta Badge over the years :/
It's relevant to the community. Check the original post.
Ahhhh okay awesome ty
Wow, its cool to finally find out what some of these badges mean. I've been wondering about some of them for a while...
I like the idea of ​​having activity based badges on the forums
Thanks for the guide
I like the idea of ​​having activity based badges on the forums
This is not a good idea, especially if related to post count, because that just promotes spam and non-constructive posts.

Besides, it's what your forum rank is for.
Why retired almost all of the badges?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 7
  4. 8
  5. 9
  6. ...
  7. 10