[Locked] Halo Waypoint Forum Festivities

OP bs angel

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 11
Looking to indulge in some Halo-related shenanigans with your fellow forum members? Well, you're in luck because we usually have a wide range of festivities going on at any given time. The majority of activities are organized by forum goers just like you, so please feel free to start your own special flavored event should you so desire. Simply reply to this post with the information along with a link to the relevant thread for inclusion on this list. Happy Halo-ing!

Current Forum Festivities

Halo: Reach Carnage Night - March 1
Organized by ProximateXBOX

*If you're hosting a forum playdate, please send me a private message with the subject "FORUM PLAYDATE." Include all relevant details along with a link to the sign-up thread, and I'll add it to this post. Thank you!
Thank you for posting this. These should be fun :)
hooray my stuff is getting recognized! :)
This is an extremely smart post!
Quote:
BS ANGEL, WE WILL NOT FAIL YOU OR THE MOTHERLAND (or fatherland of 343, need to decide), WE WILL DECLARE VICTORY OVER THE SEVENTH COLUMN.

August 2nd: The day the reclaimers won over the seventh column.
Quote:
Alright! COngratulations on the machinima contest!
Quote:
Quote:
Thank you.

Also everyone else we will be realising a special video on our series for Halo's 10 anniversary on August 26th for Halo fest.... or you can go check it out on our website in a few days if you become a member.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Thank you.

Also everyone else we will be realising a special video on our series for Halo's 10 anniversary on August 26th for Halo fest.... or you can go check it out on our website in a few days if you become a member.
So what was the video again???

Also what time is it for the practice tommorow.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Thank you.

The video is a backstory on three soldiers retrieving a top secret AI on the Pillar of Autumns bridge while at the same time Master Chief is working his way through the ship. (I don't really want to spoil anything, but the video should be up really soon for members on our website www.campfirestories.webs.com)

Also the practice tomorrow will be same time as the real thing will be so 1pm Pacific/4pm Eastern
Finally: Can you make it to the race night this up and coming Friday?
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Thank you.

The video is a backstory on three soldiers retrieving a top secret AI on the Pillar of Autumns bridge while at the same time Master Chief is working his way through the ship. (I don't really want to spoil anything, but the video should be up really soon for members on our website www.campfirestories.webs.com)

Also the practice tomorrow will be same time as the real thing will be so 1pm Pacific/4pm Eastern
Finally: Can you make it to the race night this up and coming Friday?
What time is the race night? Maybe, I'll see.

But the practice defintinitly.
Race time is 9-11pm est time
Quote:
Race time is 9-11pm est time
Hmmmmm I'll check on that then
Well, this sure makes it easier to find the threads instead of digging through pages or using the search and hoping it works. I appreciate it, bs angel.

Have a beautiful day.
Could you put the Charity Marathon up there too ma'am.
Well this topic sure makes finding events a walk in the park! :D
sounds like fun :)
Thanks for putting them all in one place, though I wish my internet connection was more reliable (trust me, it's worse than a Walmart connection)

Ω
Quote:
Looking to indulge in some Halo-related shenanigans with your fellow forum members? Well, you're in luck because we usually have a wide range of festivities going on at any given time. The majority of activities are organized by forum goers just like you, so please feel free to start your own special flavored event should you so desire. Simply reply to this post with the information along with a link to the relevant thread for inclusion on this list.
Sounds like my piece of Pizza
Speaking about festivities, Jessica, when's the forum birthday?
Quote:
Speaking about festivities, Jessica, when's the forum birthday?
Two days ago.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 11